• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your favorite Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT, or DB Super character and why?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Vegeta. I have always been a sucker for a villain turned good. Plus I loved when he said "Kakarot". And the whole him and Bulma thing was funny. Then ended up together in spite of hating each other in the beginning. I also enjoyed his cocky attitude and his voice in the American version... Though I wish the American version included the swearing haha

Reactions: The Phenom

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Human: Yamcha, dude was a pimp daddy mac.. Saiyan: Vegeta hands down for me.. Villain: Jeice of the Ginyu Force, he was a hoot and put up a nice fight vs Vegeta.

but yeah out of all of them Yamcha is my guy.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

Not really the next Arc we are aware of what that is already ....More like an analysis of the next set of filler episodes

upload_2016-11-18_14-33-15.jpeg

Last edited:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
On this topic I have seen various episodes (At least 20) here and there but have never gotten the chance to watch the full show in order. I'm am going to start doing this tonight, hyped.