Who is the WWE Stooge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CinciOmega

Jobber
Reaction score
So in the Being the Elite YouTube series the Elite have been warring with "The WWE stooge". This has been going on since before the "Cease and Desist". At the end of Episode 74 we got a big Easter egg.

The paper they burned on the back of it, it says "Final Battle 2018" which leads one to believe with war with the stooge will reach its end at Final Battle.

The question becomes who is the stooge.

Obviously it is someone with ties to WWE. I don't know who to think it could be. There's a lot of former WWE guys on the indies right now.

IMO two guys who it seems feasible are Bull James (formally Bull Dempsey). Bull has done a little work with ROH and had a thing with Adam Cole last year.

Simon Grimm (formally Simon Gotch) he's been tearing up the indies and is super active. Seems like a guy who the BC would work with.

Other guys who are active

Jack Swagger... he hasn't done a lot though and this doesn't seem like a fit

Juice Robinson but I don't think he would be in the mix. I imagine there'll be 3 stooges and the HungBucks will defend there 6 Man Tag Belts against them at FB. If Robinson is at Final Battle I would venture to think hel be against Omega for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship. NJPW have been pushing and protecting Robinson.

There's Ryback but I don't think the BC would work with Ryback because they want to stay in Punks good graces.

Maybe far fetched but could be Chris Jericho. In October of next year ROH is featured on the cruise he's putting together.

There's Adam rose.. he hasn't been doing anything and there's red flags with him.

There's also the possibility that this whole BC vs WWE storyline is a work and wel get the Dream match of BC vs shield lol

Maybe a more realistic match is BC verse British Strongstyle. Their contacts are weird as they still work indies. A few months ago when the Bucks and Omega were in the U.K. They did a match together. If you haven't seen it, check it out. There's a lot of cool spots. One place the BC goes for triple superkicks but British Strongstyle catches the kicks and hit 3 Pedigrees on them.

Idono who to think the stooges will be. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So in the Being the Elite YouTube series the Elite have been warring with "The WWE stooge". This has been going on since before the "Cease and Desist". At the end of Episode 74 we got a big Easter egg.

The paper they burned on the back of it, it says "Final Battle 2018" which leads one to believe with war with the stooge will reach its end at Final Battle.

The question becomes who is the stooge.

Obviously it is someone with ties to WWE. I don't know who to think it could be. There's a lot of former WWE guys on the indies right now.

IMO two guys who it seems feasible are Bull James (formally Bull Dempsey). Bull has done a little work with ROH and had a thing with Adam Cole last year.

Simon Grimm (formally Simon Gotch) he's been tearing up the indies and is super active. Seems like a guy who the BC would work with.

Other guys who are active

Jack Swagger... he hasn't done a lot though and this doesn't seem like a fit

Juice Robinson but I don't think he would be in the mix. I imagine there'll be 3 stooges and the HungBucks will defend there 6 Man Tag Belts against them at FB. If Robinson is at Final Battle I would venture to think hel be against Omega for the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship. NJPW have been pushing and protecting Robinson.

There's Ryback but I don't think the BC would work with Ryback because they want to stay in Punks good graces.

Maybe far fetched but could be Chris Jericho. In October of next year ROH is featured on the cruise he's putting together.

There's Adam rose.. he hasn't been doing anything and there's red flags with him.

There's also the possibility that this whole BC vs WWE storyline is a work and wel get the Dream match of BC vs shield lol

Maybe a more realistic match is BC verse British Strongstyle. Their contacts are weird as they still work indies. A few months ago when the Bucks and Omega were in the U.K. They did a match together. If you haven't seen it, check it out. There's a lot of cool spots. One place the BC goes for triple superkicks but British Strongstyle catches the kicks and hit 3 Pedigrees on them.

Idono who to think the stooges will be. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops

Dude, it's just a YT show made by wrestlers... Just it went from a work into a shoot because while "storywise" they were losing their catchphraes, it wasn't true and then their invasion of Raw pissed off WWE into doing an actual cease and desist to them.

Next thing you know, you think they actually killed Adam Cole and then WWE brought him back from the dead.

CinciOmega

Jobber
Reaction score
Dude, it's just a YT show made by wrestlers... Just it went from a work into a shoot because while "storywise" they were losing their catchphraes, it wasn't true and then their invasion of Raw pissed off WWE into doing an actual cease and desist to them.

Next thing you know, you think they actually killed Adam Cole and then WWE brought him back from the dead.

i5DZlcC_d.jpg

You must not follow Being the Elite. Their storylines are ROH cannon. The storyline of Hangman being kidnapped was ROH cannon and they are building the story of the stooge and apparently the climax is Final Battle.

Your post really had nothing to do with my OP. The OP is about wrestling with who the stooge(S) could be and its become pretty evident WWE'S backlash is only fanning the fire and making it much bigger

*edit* additionally episode 74 where we got this Easter egg was post the real cease and desist

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy