Who is the overall best member of The Shield?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WHO IS THE BEST OVERALL MEMBER OF THE SHIELD?

• Seth Freakn Rollins

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Dean Ambrose

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Roman Reigns

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
All pushes are manufactured.....Not organic.

The wording itself should tell everyone that.
Your making sense and I get where your coming from but Austin was a heel right? After the Royal Rumble in 1997 that he won and the Infamous 3:16 speech he was organically over with the fans like @Roadster said about Daniel Bryan.... WWE noticed the popularity and "pushed him" Roman Reigns is not "liked" so WWE pushing him now is force feeding there is a difference

smarkouts

Reaction score
There's no such thing as an organic push, it's an oxymoron.

Cena wasn't force fed and neither was Reigns, making a guy the franchise is how the business has always been and has always drawn money.

Pretty sure putting the title on Hogan his first few matches in WWF is being force fed, I'm pretty sure giving a guy an IC title in under 30 seconds and beating Hogan at mania clean is considered being force fed.

Austin wasn't organic, he was pushed heavily as a heel and got over....That's nothing organic about that.

Just because someone was heel, doesn't mean they got over organically....They were being pushed regardless of hat colour.

This entire notion of force feeding an audience is just laughable at this point, there's a reason why Cena was made the franchise player....He has made that company hundreds of millions of dollars.

They can only hope and pray Roman Reigns is Cena 2.0.
Disagree about austin not being organic. Between austin/hary at wm13 and the 316 line at kotr that was a natural self push. Up until those two things, his reaction was luke warm at best.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Phenom

smarkouts

Reaction score
Hart* lol

smarkouts

Reaction score
For the record, every time i hear Reigns music hit in a situation he isn't involved in i shudder i think it was the opening segment during Raw i found my self asking, why is he out here? I can just see Vince in the back thinking YES! MORE REIGNS GOD DAMNIT!

this strowman feud i wish was already over, I'm so low on the guy. He's horrible. He doesn't have the look, can't talk, just don't like him.

Now for the other two. I feel like Ambrose is getting lost in the mix, which is sad because with his style, he should stand out.

I blame booking.

Rollins, i hope they get him out of this face role quick. By the way when are we going to drop this whole underdog vs. The evil boss schtick? Austin v McMahon was great. Then there was Dx v. The mcmahons, meh. Then there was Bryan v. HHH now Rollins v. HHH.

Anyone else feel like they're beating a dead horse here?

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
As of now with a whopping 3 votes Seth Freakn Rollins is on the leaderboard....Lets get some more votes in here people!