Who is the MVP of TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who is it? The most valuable player, doing the best job in the company? WHO IS IT? TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Over the last year, Bully Ray & Austin Aries are the main choices. Great characters you want to see, and backed up with good to great matches. Aries has probably edged ahead of Ray match quality wise, but Ray pulled off the miracle that was saving the Aces & 8's angle.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Come on guys share your thoughts

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I have to share the thoughts with LB again. I believe that it is either Bully or Aries on this one. It is really a coin toss at this point until we see how the rest of year unfolds. If aces continue to well and keep us interested then its Bully. If Aries goes in a tear and somehow manages to wrangle a title from Bully I would say it is him. Both are great.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I have to share the thoughts with LB again. I believe that it is either Bully or Aries on this one. It is really a coin toss at this point until we see how the rest of year unfolds. If aces continue to well and keep us interested then its Bully. If Aries goes in a tear and somehow manages to wrangle a title from Bully I would say it is him. Both are great.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the feedback.

Keep it coming guys.