'Who is the most popular pro wrestler of all time?' game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is a game I used to play on every forum I've been on, which was a lot of fun. Its called 'who is the most popular pro wrestler of all time?'.

Every day, I will post a match between two pro wrestlers from the past, and/or present. People will vote for whom their favourite of the two wrestlers is. The wrestler with the most votes, moves on to the next round. Everyone will have exactly twenty four hours to vote for each match.

The wrestler who wins the overall game, will be declared the most popular pro wrestler on this forum. Let's start with the round of thirty two.

Round Of Thirty Two
Match One : The Rock vs Dean Ambrose

rock-eyebrow.jpg

wwe-2k17-dean.jpg

Reactions: Solidus1

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
The People's Champ

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dean Ambros

The Rock is not a wrestler. He's a lazy part timer.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rock with Austin and Hogan being contenders.

Its kind of popular to dump on Hogan now but he was stupidly over in the 80's and he did it again in the 90's with the NWO. He was there for 2 of wrestling greatest eras and fueled both of them.

You could probably make the argument of Hogan over Rock.

Last edited: