Who is the KRD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Who is the KRD? They seem to be planning an invasion and possibly a revolution to 'Ring of Honor'. They want to bring change to the promotion before the Honor part of the company ceases to hold it's original values.

I personally still have no idea who this group is.. my best guess was the Kingdom, but something tells me that's not who they are.. but they do seem to have some kind of connection to the group, they've helped them before..So I ask you other ROH viewers, who do you think this group known as KRD is?

krdrotor_0.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No idea. And I ain't that hot on the angle personally because it has been handled about as well as a $1 burger.

I'll wait with the final judgement until after the reveal, but the prep has not exactly been stellar.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No idea about who they are, but it better be something good.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No idea. And I ain't that hot on the angle personally because it has been handled about as well as a $1 burger.

I'll wait with the final judgement until after the reveal, but the prep has not exactly been stellar.

Agreed, it's not hard to pull off an "invasion" angle like this, I hope they can turn it into something somewhat decent.

No idea about who they are, but it better be something good.
That's what I'm saying.. ROH has been pretty solid over the past months, if this ends up being nothing anywhere close to somewhat cool then shit what a wasted angle.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I thought SCUM was okay to start but it definitely turned for the worse early on in it's time IMO.

It was fine with the original incarnation of corino,steen and jacobs granted it ran out of legs but putting guys like Compton in there when he had no reason to be part of them, what beef did he have with ROH? Then it just started getting dumb.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was fine with the original incarnation of corino,steen and jacobs granted it ran out of legs but putting guys like Compton in there when he had no reason to be part of them, what beef did he have with ROH? Then it just started getting dumb.
Agreed, I didn't mind Rhino joining up either when they attacked Jay Lethal but yeah it really started to go down hill probably starting at the Rhino joining in moment.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't know. I'm kinda curious about it but I really don't have high expectations. No guesses really.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kane's Real Disciples. The red masks, the random popups and the attire says it all

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think it'll be new people, but I cannot pinpoint who it'll be. I'll be shocked and disappointed if it is guys from the roster.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Prolly the Kingdom. One of them moves like a women.:bischoff:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, we finally have the answer!

The KRD are:
During tonight’s Ring of Honor TV tapings in San Antonio, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian, known as The Addiction, defeated ReDragon to become the new ROH Tag Team Champions.

Additionally, it was revealed that The Addiction, as well as former TNA Champion Chris Sabin, are the masked men who have been appearing since January.

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/568711-ring-of-honor-title-change-spoilers