• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the former "World Champion" heading to TNA?

03mnm

TNA Mobile subscribers were sent a text message on Thursday that teased the company is in "intense negotiations" with a "former World Champion from another organization." The message notes that they are hoping to finalize the deal in time for the Lockdown pay-per-view. Earlier on the TNA website they confirmed that the Former World Champion will be at Lockdown anyway who do you think it will be?

Personally I am hoping for someone like RVD or someone huge. It will most likely be Tazz but you cant blame a guy for hoping. He will probably help 3D beat Beer Money but then after that what would you do with Tazz? He is hardly in wrestling shape, personally I am hoping for him to be a possible mentor for Samoa Joe. He could be the Mouth piece Joe needs, anyway who do you guys think it will be?

Kizza

It's Daniels...

They changed it to former TNA Champion. He debuted on iMPACT. He's the final guy.

Double J

No that's two different things. Tazz is most likely going to show up at Lock Down but it's still sketchy to whether this will be long term or just a one time appearance.

Personally I think it'll just be a one time or short appearance just to make sure Tazz stays in good graces with Vince. Tazz already said he's just taking a break and wants to return to WWE in the future and he left on good terms. If he wants to one day return he wouldn't mess up his good graces.

Kizza

I highly doubt it is two different people. What is it when people leave WWE, they are instantly expected to go to TNA. Sure, it could be Taz with a one off appearence because it's Philly, and that is definately possible, I just see that as incredibly lame if you need interference in a match that is to proclaim the "Best Tag Team In The World."

I think it will be a Knockout either Victoria or Debra. I could see Victoria costing Love the title or Debra helping MEM after distracting Jarrett in some way.

Rome

It's been reported that it is in fact two signings from "another organization".

Taz is certainly a believable option but the second is who I'm perplexed by most.

Brian Danielson was a former world champion out of ROH who's contract has recently expired – he'd certainly be a viable option as well.

phantomgerald

I highly doubt it is two different people. What is it when people leave WWE, they are instantly expected to go to TNA. Sure, it could be Taz with a one off appearence because it's Philly, and that is definately possible, I just see that as incredibly lame if you need interference in a match that is to proclaim the "Best Tag Team In The World."

It is two different people. There were two seperate messages released. I would want to see Taz to take over Don West though. West has improved with his heel commentary, but Taz is still alot better.

Kizza

It is two different people. There were two seperate messages released. I would want to see Taz to take over Don West though. West has improved with his heel commentary, but Taz is still alot better.

Yeah, I saw the report after that post and saw they sent out a different text message. But, I still don't think it's Tazz.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

83492156.jpg

SPARKY!