Who is the first in line for a push?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Everybody bitches about how so many stars need pushes to the Main Event/Upper Mid Card. Well, you cant have everyone pushed to that level so if you had to choose ONE person to push to that level, then who would it be. If they are at upper mid card the obviously they can still pushed to the main event.

The wrestlers that people seem to want to see pushed most (maybe not me or you) are Mr Kennedy, MVP, John Morrison, The Hardyz and Carlito.

But who do YOU think should be the first WWE employee pushed.

I think that it should be MVP. He is getting old, and he should be in the ME while he still can be. Great mic skills and good ring work, MVP's feud with Hardy should put him into the ME and in a position to take the title off HHH. He better go over Hardy at Summerslam. Vice versa with Hardy going over and into the ME would be nice too but imo MVP should come first

Moonlight Drive

MVP is definitely at the top of my list. He's far ahead of many of the current main eventers in many aspects.

Jericho needs to get into the ME, he's also fantastic. He's dwindling in the Upper Mid-Card. Drop Bradshaw and replace him with Y2J

And before anybody says it, Kennedy DOES NOT need to be pushed into the ME. He is average on the mic and in the ring, and very overrated. There I said it.

Austin_316

Reaction score
I think John Morrison is a good wrestler and possibly be pushed to the mid card and win the US title and possibly change his character a bit he has a great physique but his character is getting a little old and boring. Also Carlito should pushed towards the IC title as they have given it to Kofi Kingston too early.

Airfixx

MVP... Hoping that his win @ SS will signal the start of his push (Having been totally destroyed by Taker they can't just drop Edge into ANOTHER title match... SD needs a heel challenger right now). Really looking forward to the VIP Lounge this week.

CenaMark54

I broke this down into two catagories;

Wrestlers who should be Pushed
1. MVP...He is ready for the main event more than anyone
2. Morrison...He is floundering on ECW. I like the Miz and all, but he is not really doing anything for Morrison but hold him back.

Wrestlers who should be Depushed
1. JBL....Does anyone find him entertaining anymore. Just a bunch or recycled lines and average in ring work.
2. Ken Kennedy...Yea, thats right, depush him even further down the card. How do you like that KenFan? I don't wanting him coming back, beating someone a few times, then leaving for months on end.

PeepShow

Kennedy is out for a few months, so his push is pretty much over for the time being anyways. And yeah, I totally agree with Morrison. He has the total package. The look, the wrestling ability, he's very solid on the mic. Not really sure what people don't see in this guy.

MikeRaw

Morrison please. I really think that guy can be big, so they need to put him on SD, and have him in a triple threat feud (BNenjamin/Morrison/Hardy) for the US title, and fromt here, let him find his way, and with a little help, becopme a top guy. He's got everything.

Reaction score
All of the wrestlers mentioned deserve another spot. I don't know how many of you are aware that these are the same men everyone talked about last year. In some cases the year before that. As long as WWHHH has superstars in high places, the wrestler will have to be content with waiting longer than necessary.

Airfixx

^^^You say that, but in WWEs defense, Punk has hardly set the world (or the arena crowds, at least) on fire has he?

...and for what it's worth, IMO, Kennedy, the Hardy's and Carlito aren't worthy of a world title run in '08, even if they supposedly were in '07 - Maybe the decision to not push them (for whatever reason) was right all along?

I see nothing wrong with WWE biding their time with guys like Morrison who are relatively young - Building their experience and ring generalship up will do them no end of good when they finally do get their push.

That's why I'm happy to be patient about MVP... As long as they do it right when the DO push him then it'll be worth the wait.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think the WWE's fine with Main Eventers currently, but I think Lance Cade will get a nice push once he stops being Jericho's manservant. John Morrison isn't too bad either, but his run as ECW Champion wasn't that impressive to me.

HBK DX HHH

Reaction score
i think vince mchmahon should be pushed because he was being tight on dx and dx thogth there way throught the hell in a cell match against big show shane mchmahon and vince so that is why i think vince mchmahon should get pushed and i think the great khali should do it just push him dead far

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I would pick jericho he had a really nice run as undisputed champ.

LadyHotrod

I don't get why Morrison is just shoved to the side.....He's better than a lot of other guys yet they make him do almost nothing.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I wanted morrison to go to raw he has some real talent. I would like to see him a s IC champ i dont think he could carry raw as heavyweight champ yet.

seX-Power

John Morrison has done enough for now and really doesn't need an upper mid card push just yet, He has accomplished a lot for his age, and his push will come in due time.