Who is the better Heel Christian Cage or Kurt Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Heel ?

• Kurt Angle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Cage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

03mnm

Reaction score
After watching Genesis seeing that whole Angle of AJ and Tomko helping Angle retain the TNA title. I think back to watching Bound For Glory and remember when Christian Cage made his entrance for his match against Samoa Joe the crowd went mental they were booing him like crazy and when Joe made Christian tap the whole place exploded finally seeing Christian tap out. Then we fast forward to the main event when Sting made his entrance the crowd gave him a massive pop but however when it came to Kurt Angle 's entrance you could hardly hear anything. Nobody bothered to even boo or cheer for that matter. On Impact every time Angle makes his entrance nobody even boos or cheers and that really has me scratching my head anyway Kurt is TNA's franchise Playa but nobody even reacts to him. Kurt is meant to be the top heel but Christian gets more heat in your own opinion that do you think is better Christian or Angle.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
Cage is a much better heel than Angle in TNA. Almost everything that comes out of Cage's mouth is instant heat and also funny. Angle is just annoying.

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score
Yeah, Christian Cage is one of the best heels in wrestling-everything he does is to work the crowd.:thumbup:
Kurt is just a little too comedic right now, if you ask me.
Cage's "weaselly" persona is perfect for a heel, IMHO.
This may sound blasphemous to some, but I really wish Cage had the title right now! Sting's my fav. ever, but Cage is simply the best heel champ. Only his "brother" in the WWE, Edge, is in his league of heelishness right now, and Edge is having poor luck keeping injury-free.
I just love seeing this guy work the crowd-he really gets them going!

JHar888

Reaction score
^ LOL...

Well both Angle and Cage make good heels. I'll vote for Cage though, since he's not good as a face. Kurt Angle is though, and that's why I didn't pick him.

Great One

Christian is a better heel now in TNA, but in Kurt's prime (when he first debuted on WWE) he was much better.

Enigma22

Reaction score
christian is a better heel and i think hes an all around better wrestler and performer then kurt. he should be at the top spot. hes gonna get shoved aside like he did in the wwe.

Mr. Mat

christian without a doubt is a better heel in tna then angle he plays the heel so good

Montana

Good Poll. I was thinking the same thing the other day. Surprisingly everyone is saying chirstian, and ill agree. He draws more heat, where as angle is more for comedy. I guess Tna needs a major face, which i thought AJ would play when he turned on Christian. Oh well.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm gonna say Christian, he's pretty much a natural when it comes to being a heel. What I have noticed recently is most of the stuff in the proom's what make Angle heelish is just his attitude towards Karean which usually involves a few lines compared to Christian who could probably go on for hours and have people still booing him. I'm not criticising Angle because of it but it just looks like he's doing barely any of the work to make him like a heel which is why he is getting (or not getting) the reactions he is atm.

CenaMark54

I have to know who the one person is that voted for Angle.

Cage can get heel heat at a Christian Cage fan club meeting. Angle tries to get cheered as a heel so they will be forced to turn him face again.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'd vote for angle if i gave a damn...but seriously...read all of these posts above me.....does cage sound like a heel in any of them...No!..cause people are sucking his dick...that doesn't sound like heel heat to me, while angle's doing a good job in getting the only heat a heel can get nowadays....and thats legit heat. Nobody gives a fuck about him cause they hate him, and that my friends is heat....*KF4L sniffs some more cocaine* and if you ain't a black guy, then getting heel heat would be damn near immpossible.
so don't trust the impact studio audience for whatever kinds of pussy-squshy sounds they make, cause chances are is that they're plants....like pussy or weed or something you eat....like GEED.

circle

Reaction score
Christian...he actually tries hard at what he does.

Angle...the same ol act