Who is the best heel in the WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Without question, Michael Cole and Vickie Guererro, which is pretty sad, but whatever.

Then you have Truth, Henry, Miz, Christian, and Cody Rhodes

Then you have ADR, Dolph, Swagger, and Barrett below them.

Boom.

...god...

Reaction score
Definitely Truth or MIZ. Cody Rhodes hasn't been cutting any more awesome promos lately to my knowledge, sadly, plus he's on shit SD. "I can literally hear YOU getting fatter."

straight_edge76

Reaction score
^^^Everything you say is the truth except for Ziggler. Without Vickie he isn't in the discussion.

This.

As for top heel in the WWE it's easily Cole. Nobody realy gets a major amount of heat, even guys like Miz and Truth aren't getting the heat has over the last 6 months or so.

Reaction score
The problem with being a heel in WWE is that you really don't get a chance to get establish as a major player because the babyfaces get to the heels way to goddamn quickly. Take when Orton lost the belt when Christian spat on him. Orton got out his anger and got his heat back off of Christian less than two minutes after it happened. If I would have been booking that Christian would have high-tailed it out of there before Orton had a chance to attack. That way Orton has to chase Christian to get his revenge and you could get a good several weeks worth of storylines out of that with Christian taunting Orton but always escaping before Orton can get to him.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Best heel is definately The Truth. He gets under the little jimmys skin pretty badly especally when he was feuding with Cena. Otherwise id say Christians a pretty awesome heel but I feel like the writers are watering down his promos, they are really one dimensional these days. Cody Rhodes is another guy whos up there, his promo skills are GOLD and they alone will take him to the main event sooner or later.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Truth. His craziness + Little Jimmy = Genuis.

In the past heels have had somewhat of a valet or a none speaking sidekick per se to bounce of dialogue with but this is pure storytelling. We the audience are actually pulled into knowing about the Little Jimmy's. We don't really care about a snake, an urn, a mop or an actual person but a child that may or may not be real is something amazing. Especially since the audience is PG, almost everyone knows a Little Jimmy and it's the Big Jimmy that's buying those tickets to see the craziness that is Truth.

Honorable Mentions: Cole, Henry, Rhodes. Christian? Imma pass on that one.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Depends on what Best means to you, tbh. Obviously the most over... err... under heels are Cole and Vicki. But as far as pure character, work, and impact in their storylines, I'll go with Cody, Truth and Miz.

Cody has been washed down this past month and 1/2 tbh, but his character itself is still brilliant and he's still generating an incredible performance with it tbh... he hasn't staled yet, and quite honestly, I'm hoping it pays off when this Christian/Orton feud is over and he can be thrown into something high-profile, which, quite honestly, they probably should have done with him coming off a win over Rey at Mania.

Truth has just been pure gold. I've said it several times before, I think he's truly the funniest character on WWE programing in nearly a decade, I've been thoroughly impressed with how well he's handled this gimmick and some of the unexpected twists (like his face-to-face with Hunter when he called Trips crazy for talking to invisible people, lmao), and the conspiracy shit is solid... it's not the freshest gimmick, but it's being done in a very unique and solid way.

Miz is still the premier heel wrestler on the roster, and I'm really hoping they pick something up for him. I will be honest however, and say I'm glad they're giving him some time away from the belt so that he doesn't get the Cena-effect where people tire of seeing him in and out as champ... and he WAS in the finals for the strap anyways... so it's not like they're diminished him in any way. Also, the heat he generated in his promo on Raw after attacking Rey was... awwwwwwesooooooooooome!

Airfixx

Reaction score
Dark-mask said:
For me, it's R-Truth

Still can't get my head round how Truth get's any boos at all.... He's just wacky and fun.

Even the motivation for his original heel turn itself was highly contentious (incidentally, Cole should stop refering to this cos It's prob doing the perception of Truth's heel status more harm that good).

Top heel WRESTLER? Prob Miz, but otherwise sadly, Vicki & Cole by a mile.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The Miz is the most must-see WWE champion on television, and for good reason. This guy carries off his character so seemlessly in all his other shows, and it feels genuine and not staged and I think people can feel that. I like the Truth but it's too fake, and ADR can't cut an entire promo in english.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Its pretty safe to say Punks pulled a full face turn now. As for Miz hes without a doubt a heel, watch his segment on Raw this past week he beat the piss outta Mysterio and then got massive boos during his little rant afterwards, sure I heard a small "Miz is awesome" chant during his match, probably coming from a few adults in the front row, but that by no means makes him a face. Miz needs to start showing something different or else hes going to continue to get very stale. He does the same sharade every week, comes out and rants about how hes on this TV show and on that TV show and was the most must see WWE champ ever. He just gets angrier every week it seems and he looks kinda Blue when he does his little shaking tucking in of the lips facial expressions that he loves to do. Miz better freshen it up or else he'll fall back down the card like Swagger or Barrett did.

...god...

Reaction score
No, he won't. Miz is a star now. The first one they've successfully made on the first attempt since Edge (not including Jeff). It took Randy Orton 3 years to get to this level, same with Punk (would argue Punk was at that level in late 09-early 10 but the WWE dropped the ball and didn't pull the trigger). Miz has shown he's good enough and has the ability to constantly stay over.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah but he'll end up like another Cena if he dosent change things up a little. Trust me I am a fucking huge Mizanan fan Ive liked him since the Real World Challenge he was on. And Ive been a huge fan of his character since its taken the serious route and hes held some major titles. But Its starting to seem very repetative, the same exact rant over and over. I dont know theyve been hyping him being pissed at not being on the Summerslam card so maybe he'll make a serious impact in one of the main event matches or do something that can further his character and make him seem like unstoppable. The attack on mysterio was nice and if we see more of the pissed off aggressive Miz that takes these beatdowns to the next level then I can see him becoming fresh again. But if he goes and does the job to Rey Rey at SSlam then he'll just look like the whiny, bitchy little punk that hasnt won a signifigant match since WM..