who is taking zigglers spot in the EC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
So, after ziggler was fired at the end of SD, the question is who takes his spot?
if edge wins it wont matter, but who know what would be awesome?
Christian vs del rio vs edge at mania. It probably wont happen, but it would be pretty cool.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I'm about 90% sure Ziggler will be reinstated at the PPV on Sunday. Having someone like Christian return wouldn't make much sense. I love Christian and all, but how would you bring him back and put him in a Chamber when he hadn't been on PPV for months before he was hurt? Dream scenarios aside what would be accomplished from that?

If anyone else gets added to the match It'd likely be Cody Rhodes to potentially build the feud with Rey Rey for Mania.

fuzzy

Reaction score
i agree and it be cool to see Cody and ray heatup their feud at EC...speaking of EC, is there gonna be a tag team championship match?

ahorrig

Reaction score
I don't think there is a tag match. Cody and rey at mania would be cool.

fuzzy

Reaction score
it would pretty great mact 'cause they have so musch heat already built between them.

...god...

Reaction score
It's gonna be Christian. They wouldn't do this kind of angle just to insert Cody Rhodes into it. He may interfere, but that's about it.

fuzzy

Reaction score
where's the proof that it's Christian? i mean with that logic, you can say hey it's gonna be the ROCK.
it's not gonna end up a triple threat for the belt at WM...
won't happen!

nikkoaz

Reaction score
When Edge started talking at the end of the show I really thought Christian was gonna come out. I predicted to myself Edge being fired, Teddy coming back, and Edge getting the title back so I was quite sure about my last prediction of the night. Sadly Christian never showed. I'm still holding hope for Christian at the chamber. Though if he does show I'm gonna pretty pissed since I'll be at a college visit and wont get to see the chamber.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Break the walls dooooooooooown!

ahorrig

Reaction score
Just a note, there are two matches i didnt think were happening.
santino and kozlov vs slater and gabriel
kofi vs del rio (non title i think)
in my opinion, time fillers. del rio will probably win for some momentum into WM

as for jericho, i doubt it.

...god...

Reaction score
where's the proof that it's Christian? i mean with that logic, you can say hey it's gonna be the ROCK.
it's not gonna end up a triple threat for the belt at WM...
won't happen!
It's Christian because I said it is and I am the God of predictions and using my brain.

ahorrig

Reaction score
It's Christian because I said it is and I am the God of predictions and using my brain.[/QUOTE
if it was christian, they could have easily had him win the royal rumble.

Reaction score
Since they took Ziggler out I imagine they have a good reason to do so, Cody Rhodes isn't a good reason. I'll stick with picking Christian.