• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

who is......lets call him....the iGM....

Luke Flywalker

DANIEL BRYAN!
NXT!
DANIEL BRYAN!
NXT!

MARKING OUT!

As far as this interim GM, I'ma say it's...

DANIEL BRYAN! DANIEL BRYAN! DANIEL BRYAN! DANIEL BRYAN!

iamironman

im begginning to agree with you or imagine the pops if this was revealed to be an elaborate plan by cine and bret but im leaning more towards bryan

and fyi i does not stand for interim

i call him iGM like ipod itunes iphone u know cause he communicates through a computer

Luke Flywalker

^Makes sense... he's still sort of an interim guy though... depending on his role.

I'm assuming that removing him from physical action is kinda like his discipline... in order to help him to understand and appreciate the PG rating. It also helps bury the talk of it being a work... as he won't be returning as an active Superstar so much as a GM and leader.

And the fact that they removed Vince now - this could become an even better angle than saying it was going to be Vince as the leader, or Cole (even though that too, could be successful), good ol' JR, or countless others. For a moment tonight, I started to believe the possibility of it being a guy like Triple H... but after the attack, it seems very unlikely that anyone outside of these guys has any influence whatsoever.

Axis

That closing segment was so anti-climactic. It could have been great, but came off as if they threw it together 10 minutes before Raw started. Anyway, I'm actually disappointed that there is a mastermind, but the WWE loves to put over non-wrestlers, so I can't say I'm to surprised. Michael Cole seems likely at this point.

MizMasta3000

I was drooling at the idea of Vince being the mastermind. I got disappointed

Anyways, Cole as the anonymous GM would be a huge leap in his career. He is already evolving from the annoying prick to a heelish annoying prick. I think that if pulled off correctly, he could be a great heel GM. I can't really think of anyone else that would suit the job at this point.

-TJ-

I didn't want there to be a mastermind, I wanted it to just be a group of wrestlers... Sad >.<

Axis

I didn't want there to be a mastermind, I wanted it to just be a group of wrestlers... Sad >.<

Exactly. I think it would have been a better to way to put all the NXT guys over, especially Wade Barrett.

By the way, the term "iGM" is pretty lame :(

Onyx

Okay I doubt it's Michael Cole, because he wouldn't rehire the NXT Season 1 Rookies. But hear are 5 People I think it could be:

1. Daniel Bryan (because of all the major heat on his release & return)
2. Abraham Washington
3. JBL
4. Shawn Michaels
5. Johnathan Coachman

kingovkings

^Makes sense... he's still sort of an interim guy though... depending on his role.

I'm assuming that removing him from physical action is kinda like his discipline... in order to help him to understand and appreciate the PG rating. It also helps bury the talk of it being a work... as he won't be returning as an active Superstar so much as a GM and leader.

And the fact that they removed Vince now - this could become an even better angle than saying it was going to be Vince as the leader, or Cole (even though that too, could be successful), good ol' JR, or countless others. For a moment tonight, I started to believe the possibility of it being a guy like Triple H... but after the attack, it seems very unlikely that anyone outside of these guys has any influence whatsoever.

That's what i thought after the fatal 4way i got a HHH vibey feeling think i said something about it in the fatal4way thread.

When nxt rookies attacked and cost Cena the Title, But more so when they went after Sheamus. And then again tonight. When Vince was on the phone talking and saying that whoever it is has complete control but not to pull surprises on him, And when Barrett was talking about Sheamus and they went after him again.

I dont know i just get a feeling it's HHH. Probably my wishful thinking i guess ;).

At this point i dont really know it could be literally anyone. But I'm not sure id like it to be Cole though =/

I dont know i just got a feeling that it could be trips