• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is in need of a gimmick change?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
I don't know how many people that remember this but for a while on NXT and superstars, when Tyson Kidd was still a heel he had a feud with Yoshi Tatsu. Tatsu was written off with an injury and returned with a Great Muta avenging spirit style gimmick that had so much potential. It was cool, a bit dark and brought some dept to the Yoshi character (Despite the entire feud having started with Kidd mocking Yoshi for collecting action figures). The only thing that stayed unchanged was sadly the theme song. Then the gimmick was of course dropped out of nowhere which didn't make sense #WWELogic

I miss this gimmick.

That is pretty cool, its something different in wwe shame it was only a brief thing/

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Cody Rhodes. Not so much a gimmick change, just in need of a gimmick or a personality transplant period. What is his character? Having a mustache that people make fun of? He just seems like an average dude on the card. Nothing stand out.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Orton doesn't seem psychotic that much even though it's his gimmick.
Sheamus needs a transition from the "Irish Story Teller" to a "Brawler".
Kofi Kingston needs a new theme and possibly a heel turn.

Mizfit

Jobber
Jack Swagger. He has the worst gimmick ever, right now. Its very painful to watch.
Fandango- Come of wwe, Really!?!?