Who is going to be TNA's breakout Star of 2008?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Who has the most potential to become a real shinning star in the TNA roster? 2005 we had the Alpha Male Monty Brown, 2006 we had Samoa Joe and although it seems that TNA have been pushing the same stars into the main event slots I have Angle won it hands down. Anyway who has the potential to break away from the midcarders of TNA and dance with the big boys in 2008? I have picked up ten of TNA's best midcarders to see who might be that star,

James Storm: He has had a good solid in 2007 first he had a good mini feud with Petey Williams, a great feud with former AMW partner Chris Harris and a kick ass feud with Rhino to top of his year. He was entered in a program with Eric Young which has been entertaining. To break out I think James needs to drop Jackie and maybe feud with one TNA's top faces.

Robert Roode: Roode has really advanced this year as a singles performer and I regard him as one of TNA's top heels at the moment Question is though Roode is top on the mic, can have a good match and has a great gimmick my question can Roode win the World title in 2008 hopefully yes.

Kaz: Young star on the rise Kaz has been hot recently picking up the win over Christian at Genesis and taking Angle to the limit can Kaz take his spot at the top of TNA in 2008 who knows but its going to be interesting finding out.

Judas Messias: With Father James Mitchell on the mic and Messias's hardcore break ground no one can stop Judas Messias. Hopefully TNA use this guy well cause he could be a real big part of their future I hoping for somewhere down the line a bloody feud with Sting could take to the top of TNA.

Eric Young: Eric is really over with crowd which might help him receive a big push. He has received a strong push recently but who knows how long it will last?

Chris Harris: Midway into 2007 things where going great for the Wildcat Chris Harris first he had that big win in that awesome match with James Storm at Sacrifice then he went on to are the surprise guy in the KOTM match but he came up short. He was entered into a program with The Instant Classic Christian Cage and things started going downhill now Chris Harris is a heel who is moaning about everything I wonder where TNA is going with this story.

MCMG: I have no doubts that these guys will win the TNA Tag team titles. The guns have it all skill, Charisma, over and I am pretty sure that they will take the title from AJ and Tomko.

Black Machismo: No doubt TNA's breakout star of 2007 can Jay Lethal keep it up. At the beginning of 2007 Jay was nothing more than a X division jobber but fast forward a year later he is the number one guy in the X Division and not only that but he cleanly pinned Kurt Angle. Who knows maybe a run in the main event in 2008 or maybe tag gold who knows but Jay lethal has a bright future ahead of him?

LAX: Tag Team of the year 2007 in my opinion they took quite a bump when Konnan left though and now TNA are refusing to push them because they don’t have a leading guy. I think TNA needs to pick up the ball and push these guys I mean look at their match at BFG with triple X awesome. LAX need a big push in 2008.

Matt Morgan: When are we going to see this guy wrestle he has been in TNA foe about 4 months now and he hasn’t even made his wrestling in ring debut hopefully he can do it sometime in 2008.

Anyway that’s my top ten please vote and leave a comment.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn you ain't Jimmy Rave on the list, shit he'll breakout in 2008 soon as he ditches the fuck-up Lance Hoyt with dat gay ass tattoo.
15.jpg

phantomgerald

I say Judas Mesias. He's got the looks of the next monster, and he can wrestle too. He doesn't need mic skills as James Mitchell will do the talking, and I can see him wrecking havoc on TNA and being put in the main event by the end of 2008

Reaction score
Voted Kaz as they are already starting to push him and are likely to do more. My second choice would be Matt Morgan, this guy has been in Cornette's office for months and I think in 2008 he will start wrestling and probably break out onto the main event.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

whoever quits wwe ........ but i hope kaz

Montana

Hmmm, as it looks now Kaz already is near the main event, so that is sort of a logical choice, BUT

Im going to go with Judas mesias. The guy is a beast, and i think he will actually come out on top of abyss with their fued, and end up a top monster heel.

Christian

Reaction score
From the list, I picked the Motor City Machine Guns.

Hopefully they'll have the tag titles for a long time in 2008, and maybe the X-Division title could end up in the hands of Chris Sabin again? That'd be nice.

CIA

Reaction score
Judas Mesias all the way. He has the gimmick to get him far, all he needs is the ring skills. We all know he has that (watch AAA), so I say he will definitely turn some heads going into 2008.

chessarmy

Kaz, he is getting a pretty big push right now and I think he will only get bigger in 2008.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with Kaz. Kaz is the only person who has a good chance of being pushed to the ME apart from Roode but his push has been going nowhere recently and as for the rest of them they will just carry on their roles they played this year and/or do some stuff in the X-Division or tag division if they aren't already because Roode and Kaz are pretty much the only two I ever see ME'ing apart from Alex Shelley but he won't get a singles push for a long while...

xtremebadass

How the fuck can you say Kaz over Judas Mesias, Kaz would piss his pants if he had to fight Mesias, and why is Eric Young even a choice? He sucks, man ever since that topic was made comparing him to Styles, that just eeerrkkked me man! lol