Who Is Bray Wyatt Fighting At Mania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We went from a rumored bout with Sting to a originally planned match with Lesnar to now apparently nothing. One of the most talented guys and best characters on the roster has no apparent place as of yet heading into the biggest show of the year. Who do you think Bray will end up facing at Wrestlemania? In fact, who is there even left TO face? A returning Randy Orton? Heel/Heel stable feud with The League Of Nations? The Big Show? Maybe Taker/Shane vs the entire Wyatt Family inside the cell (should Taker take Shane's side in things on Raw tonight)?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
At this point I could see them giving him the ATGMBR nod. Just no faces who aren't already booked/injured to face.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yuck. I figure they'll probably give that one to Ryback, especially given his quasi-heel turn last week.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I could see Bray and the Wyatts being Vince Mcmahons henchmen if Taker and Shane team up.

If not, I could see Bray in a big US title match with 4 or 5 other guys. And then the rest of the Wyatts in the battle royal

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Wyatts are probably Battle Royal bound or something else irrelevant like the Big Show/Kane. :eww:

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They should really bring the Rock in for him and have Bray go over, I also recommend a Last Man Standing Match because WWE HAS TO STACK THIS CARD

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
A battle royal... He doesn't need to have a 1 on 1 match, he has lost all credibility... It's better they stick him in the battle royal.

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I would like to see Bray face Kevin Owens. Heel vs Heel is interesting, but unfortunately it looks like we're getting Big Show vs Owens.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to see Bray face Kevin Owens. Heel vs Heel is interesting, but unfortunately it looks like we're getting Big Show vs Owens.

Triple threat match. Fat vs Fatter vs Fattest. :obama:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That dude in catering that got punched out by ADR