Who is Bischoff talking about?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

At the beginning of iMPACT we saw Bischoff talking on the phone telling Hulk to sign them at all costs and that they'd enjoy TNA more than the current cesspool they're working in.
Any idea of who it could be? With the JR rumor popping up could it be him? Who else is available to jump ship right now?

Great One

Good question. Kinda missed it, but overheard it. I think it'd be cool if someone like Carlito, or Shelton, or Matt jumped to TNA. Younger-esque guys who never got to reach their full potential. As long as they don't get mega pushed to the world title scene, then I don't see how either of those three couldn't add something to TNA (Matt could hopefully stop sucking, Carlito trying, and Shelton could just do what he already does but in the X-Division).

Reaction score
Hornswoggle and Khali. C'mon, they need guys who are ALREADY over! Not never-weres or never-will-bes with some talent. TNA! TNA! TNA!

BTW, if the E is a cesspool, does that make TNA a sheet stain?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think it was RVD. With reports of both TNA and WWE trying to get RVD back, I think it's him. Of course, it could have just been talk to get people talking.

EDIT: Maybe Jeff Hardy?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
"If anyone can get him, you can."
"Tell him it's better here than that cess-pool (sp) he's use to working in."

That sounds nothing like a current talent. Or is that not what you meant by current talent?

Reaction score
It's prolly some lame TNA storyline twist, to get viewer attention and talk. He's probably referring to the guy who will be working the burger vendor at the arena. And by 'cesspool' he means Hungry Jacks. C'mon brotha, they don't have Hulksta there breakin hips and taking titles!

Double J

Reaction score
"If anyone can get him, you can."
"Tell him it's better here than that cess-pool (sp) he's use to working in."

That sounds nothing like a current talent. Or is that not what you meant by current talent?

Actually I thought Bischoff said "better than that cesspool you're working at now." but may be wrong.

I think it's RVD too or maybe even Dreamer.

Beer Money Army

He is Talking to Jay leno about making a Pro Wrestling comeback

Reaction score
He's talking to the Barbarian, he want's him to get the Warlord out of that Pizza Hut he works at and have the Powers of Pain reunite!

Or he's talking to Tomko to get Giant Bernard to leave Japan...to form the NEW Powers of Pain!