Who hits the best suplex out of these three?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best suplex

• Chris Benoit

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Eddie Guerrero

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kurt Angle

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well, considering Kurt Angle broke Edge's neck, it isn't him

(Lance Storm told of a series of german suplex happy matches Kurt/Edge shared in late 02/03, responsible for Edge's surgery)

I'll go with Eddie for this question, cause Benoit style no longer sits well with me. Benoit dangered himself too much

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar has the best bitch

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I will let this thread pass, since it was first posted before the "Suplex city-Era"

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
A huge fan of the 3 Germans that Benoit did.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I will let this thread pass, since it was first posted before the "Suplex city-Era"

Suplex City was around with mayor Tazz entering his final years. He was impeached since the person under him, Mr. Benoit gave Suplex City its first death.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I went with angle. Benoit is an amazing technician no matter what he did. Suplex, submission, etc. However, I prefer angles suplexes by a very small margin.

Angle could do every suplex you can think of and even though it wasn't perfect every time, the guy made it look impactful.