• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who had the best punches in wrestling?

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
IMO, some of the most convincing matches and punches I’ve ever seen in a wrestling match are from Lawler, but who else had some great punches?

funk+flip.gif

kingpunch.gif

Last edited:

Crash

I always loved Razor Ramon's punches. The Rock is also good and so is Bret Hart.

But the best one has to be Terry Funk IMO, the man knows how to cut someone open without a blade he is a wrestling genius.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
was always a fan of Austin's punches. Bret has a good strike on him, sometimes its hard to tell if he's being stiff or not

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
I think JBL had pretty good ones, especially because he was probably shootin on half of them

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Does Hansen count? Granted Hansen legit hit people since he is blind as a bat without his glasses.

If not I vote Bruiser Brody.

Or Kazunari Murakami. But it is unfair to compare god to the rest of these mere mortals.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Does Hansen count? Granted Hansen legit hit people since he is blind as a bat without his glasses.

If not I vote Bruiser Brody.

Or Kazunari Murakami. But it is unfair to compare god to the rest of these mere mortals.

Considering the amount of people who’ve been in the ring who have said he’s blind and deaf and would just swing at guys, I wouldn’t call it a “working” punch.

was always a fan of Austin's punches. Bret has a good strike on him, sometimes its hard to tell if he's being stiff or not

Nah, Brets famous for being one of the guys to look like he’s beating the shit out of you but not touch you at all.