Who gives a shit about Hayley, with JOHN CENA AROUND?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I eagerly anticipate the day, but what if you become mod at say :v:34? Would that make :v:35 a liar?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Simple, i'll just delete the all the post saying :v:100 will be a mod. Play it off and act like it never happened, and change my name to StingerVMod.

:v:35 wouldn't be a liar, because :v:34 and :v:35 have the same daddy. If anything :v:35 would be proud of :v:34 for accomplishing :v:'s goals sooner then expected.

Moonlight Drive

So :v:34 would become :v:Mod thus selling out on the original :v:'s who went before him. Wouldn't that make :v:35 AKA :v:Mod a sell-out?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

:v:Mod is still a :v: at heart. :v:34 would have to die like the past :v: people anyway.

The original :v:'s have all died in shame, :v:Mod will have no problem succeeding where they failed. If any of the past :v:'s decide to come back, :v:BKB will put them straight back to hell.

:v:Mod would be a sell out, but his fun with mod power abuse won't let him worry about being a sell out.

The :v: people are very evil people. Those loose cannons just don't care about the other :v: people. Me being the daddy is tough shit, sometimes a :v: will kick has younger :v: brother in the nuts and hop on daddy.

Just recently :v:17 kicked :v:13, :v:14, :v:15, and :v:16 off of my shoulder and took the top spot.

C4

23xfttd70nqptttf2o.jpg

The fight against Hayleism starts today, the buck-toothed wrangler has trapped some of this forums originals. If you've watched "Adorable Moments with Hayley from Paramore! ♥ =D" video on Youtube there is a part where Hayley smiles at you showing her disgusting yellow teeth, it's actually a curse that transforms you into a Hayley fanboy, you may survive this curse if you're strong enough. This doesn't happen to women, so if you're a girl... don't get worried. This curse has been named the Clandestine Hayley-hideous curse. The Anti-Hayleyrs squad examined the case and tested the survival of individuals exposed to the "Clandestine Hayley-Hideous Curse" reputedly associated with the "Adorable Moments with Hayley from Paramore! ♥ =D" video on Youtube and shockingly found out that the curse actually transformed people into "Hayleism Zombies". Further studies are going to state an outcome and a solution on how to end Hayleism.

Lacey, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and even John McCain are "hotter" than Hayley Williams :shifty:

LadyHotrod

23xfttd70nqptttf2o.jpg

The fight against Hayleism starts today, the buck-toothed wrangler has trapped some of this forums originals. If you've watched "Adorable Moments with Hayley from Paramore! ♥ =D" video on Youtube there is a part where Hayley smiles at you showing her disgusting yellow teeth, it's actually a curse that transforms you into a Hayley fanboy, you may survive this curse if you're strong enough. This doesn't happen to women, so if you're a girl... don't get worried. This curse has been named the Clandestine Hayley-hideous curse. The Anti-Hayleyrs squad examined the case and tested the survival of individuals exposed to the "Clandestine Hayley-Hideous Curse" reputedly associated with the "Adorable Moments with Hayley from Paramore! ♥ =D" video on Youtube and shockingly found out that the curse actually transformed people into "Hayleism Zombies". Further studies are going to state an outcome and a solution on how to end Hayleism.

That's just as gay.

I don't want to see Hayley littering my computer screen, period. Lucas had the avatars and sigs first (from what I remember) so he should be the only one with it. Everyone else just started playing follow the leader and jumped on the Hayley bandwagon.

Just fuck off.