Who else plays Poker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Does anyone else here play Poker besides me? Well if you do, try this online poker site called: fulltiltpoker.com They have every poker game from Texas Hold 'Em to Stud. Download it and play. Note: You can play Real or Fake money games

Solid Snake

I use to play on poker stars.
I grew up playing it so I am not to bad at it. It has been a long time since I played though. I use to play a few times a week for real money in tournaments or with family. Fun times.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
The cool things is, you can transfer the chips you earned from PokerStars to Full Tilt Poker or vice versa

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I would play it with people from here as long as I dont spend any real cash.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Poker is one card game that i've always wanted to learn to play but never got the chance to.

One day i'll learn!

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Poker is one card game that i've always wanted to learn to play but never got the chance to.

One day i'll learn!
There are different types of poker, like Omaha, Stud, and Texas Hold em

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think my mind is ready for that....
Texas Hold 'Em is the game most poker players play. It's much easier and faster to learn too. If you get a chance watch The World Series of Poker on ESPN

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Texas Hold 'Em is the game most poker players play. It's much easier and faster to learn too. If you get a chance watch The World Series of Poker on ESPN
I will defiantly give it ago. If i learn i'll have to find a site that allows private games so we can verse sometime!

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
I will defiantly give it ago. If i learn i'll have to find a site that allows private games so we can verse sometime!
Yeah man that'd be great. BTW, read the book, The Real Deal by Phil Gordon. It teaches you how to play Texas Hold 'em and gives you strategy

Reactions: Butters!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was a pretty profitable online player on fulltilt and pokerstars until the US government cracked down on that shit like douchebags

Reactions: Zack Ryder