• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
We at What's Cookin want to know who you guys would like to see win the Fatal 4 Way at SummerSlam, we are split between Joe or Braun but we want to know what you think?

If this sort of thing interests you then you will enjoy our podcast on Soundcloud. Give it a listen and follow us on Twitter @Whatscookinpod for giveaways and links to the podcast!

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well...I'd prefer to see Joe win the belt...but honestly...
I think anyone of the three would be better than Brock.

Joe has the experience and mic skills over Reigns &
Strowman...plus while Strowman has greatly improved...
he is still a tad bit green to be the Universal Champion.

Like I said earlier...whether the WWE goes with
Joe, Reigns or Strowman...the brand will be in
better shape with a full time champion.

Reaction score
Interesting view point, seems a lot of fans have soured on Lesnar since Mania. I personally can't entertain the idea of Reigns holding the belt I think Joe or Strowman would make perfect sense and I suppose I don't really mind either way!
Kieren from What's Cookin

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Simply put, I'd give it to Samoe Joe. I absolutely love Braun and would be just as happy but Joe has been outstanding (including his promo work) and I feel that if there was ever a time to capitalize on Samoe Joe, well, this is it....

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
If Braun wins I'll be my happiest, if Joe wins I'd also be happy, if Reigns wins I'd roll my eyes but not care much, and if Brock wins I'll be quite sour

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reigns deserves the belt. He has consistently been putting on classic matches. It's been well over a year since he has held the title. His character is the best it's ever been. It's promos are finally where they need to be. Give that man the title.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind any of these 4 guys winning and while I think Lesnar will retain, the title going to Strowman would be super fun.

Strowman being the champ and destroying people for a while is something I would be interested to see.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Reigns deserves the belt. He has consistently been putting on classic matches. It's been well over a year since he has held the title. His character is the best it's ever been. It's promos are finally where they need to be. Give that man the title.

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Now, I wouldn't mind if Lesnar won. I hate him as champion, but I like him as a wrestler, so even though his crappy title reign would live, I'm fine if it means he stays in WWE

Also, I have nothing against Roman, but I don't want him to win at all. If Brock loses, you're not only the new Universal Champ, you're the guy who retired Lesnar. Reigns already retired Taker, give the Lesnar prize to somebody else, you have two top guys instead of one

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think they should've given the Taker vs Roman one more chance. They botched a move either from being tired or something. Didnt hv to end the match like that. They should've given him a more Proper and Respectful Good Bye Match..