Who do you think should be the ROH World champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
Who would you like to see defeat Davey Richards to become the new ROH world champ?

I would like to see Cedric Alexander become the champ because the guy has plenty of charisma and can have some great matches even with jobbers. I don't really like seeing Davey as champ so at the moment, I would even want to see Rhino become the ROH champion.... but that's not gonna happen.

Deuce

Reaction score
Steen would be a good choice but it would have to be delayed for a while. I think Lethal is the best option but I like Davey as champ.

Lethal is already the ROH World Television champion but it would be neat to see him hold two titles.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I think Eddie Edwards being champion again would be good, and something I'd like to see. If Jimmy Jacobs is used again, would love to see him be RoH Champion.

And I agree Lethal, and Steen would make good champions as well. Same could be said for Haas, or Shelton.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Why do you want Steen to win the belt?

its pretty obvious, the guy can wrestle his mic work is phenomenal and other then CM Punk no one can work a crowd like him. Think of the feud Steen vs the whole of ROH, Steen/Generico again for the belt, Steen/King once ROH realize King is a stud by himself.