Who do you think is the biggest POS in the history of the wrestling industry?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Do you think it is Dynamite Kid(the biggest backstage bully in wrestling history who not only was incredibly toxic towards many wrestlers backstage but was even a toxic nightmare towards his own wife and family by putting a gun to his wife's head unloaded and even admitted to breaking a little girl's leg for insurance money), Jose Huertas Gonzalez(The man who murdered Bruiser Brody and got away with it), or another wrestler who could possibly be worse than these two?

Crash

Reaction score
Chris Benoit, even tho I was a big fan of his... Also Jimmy Snuka, New Jack and Jose Gonzalez.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Jose Gonzalez is pretty tough, because I'm from Puerto Rico and Carlos Colon basically lied and said it was self defense. Carlos is a national hero so of course the crowd believes everything he says. So Invader is basically a legend despite the fact that business was never the same since Brody died. The biggest house they ever drew was 30,000 plus for Hansen and Brody vs Abdullah and Carlos

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
Grizzly Smith
Randy Orton
Dynamite Kid
Chris Benoit
JBL

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and Snuka. I would say Benoit but he had clear mental issues.
Shawn in his early days only cared about himself and grinding on little girls is disgusting. Stone Cold for beating his wife. Snuka, for obvious reasons.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I say Scott Steiner. He's a pretty big douche bag, he's entertaining with her explosive and loud personality, but I have to say he is without a doubt up there.