Who do you think could replace the legends?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Then again isn't Zack already marketable? I'm sure his merch sold an absolute ton at one point. I agree with you btw just he might already be there.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Then again isn't Zack already marketable? I'm sure his merch sold an absolute ton at one point. I agree with you btw just he might already be there.

Yes he is a huge marketable factor right now but I see him hitting greater heights not sure how but I just have a feeling that he will end up being a legend somehow if they use him correctly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Merch is one thing, becoming a draw etc is another. Whether he's good enough to completely revamp the midcard I don't know, mainly because WWE won't give him a proper fucking opportunity/story-line.

Reactions: Snowman1

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Merch is one thing, becoming a draw etc is another. Whether he's good enough to completely revamp the midcard I don't know, mainly because WWE won't give him a proper F**cking opportunity/story-line.

See I don't even see him as a mid carder I dunno why but my gut tells me that somehow he's going to be a ME and become a huge drawer at that level I dunno why just something there that I see.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
See I don't even see him as a mid carder I dunno why but my gut tells me that somehow he's going to be a ME and become a huge drawer at that level I dunno why just something there that I see.

He lacks mic skills, he lacks real wrestling ability, his slogan "take care spike your hair" is never going to last since he's balding already :p. Unless he removes himself from the comedy persona and is still over, I don't see Ryder moving to the ME.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
He lacks mic skills, he lacks real wrestling ability, his slogan "take care spike your hair" is never going to last since he's balding already :p. Unless he removes himself from the comedy persona and is still over, I don't see Ryder moving to the ME.

I know what ur saying as I see all that yet something tells me that somehow they could re market him as the underdog kinda like Rey and get him over in the ME maybe not on a permanent basis but I see him having one world title.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Maybe on SmackDown, but I don't see him carrying RAW. Which is what you do if you're the champion, you're relied upon for viewers/ratings. Ryder is over with smarks, and casually getting over with some casuals, but is that enough to carry RAW? Sure, Cena/Lesnar is something to full back on, but Punk is over with everyone and is stuck on the first hour most of the time, so I don't see someone like Ryder being the guy.

Where as SmackDown they don't care - they can test whatever they went over there and it wouldn't surprise me to see WOO WOO WOO the WHC.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Maybe on SmackDown, but I don't see him carrying RAW. Which is what you do if you're the champion, you're relied upon for viewers/ratings. Ryder is over with smarks, and casually getting over with some casuals, but is that enough to carry RAW? Sure, Cena/Lesnar is something to full back on, but Punk is over with everyone and is stuck on the first hour most of the time, so I don't see someone like Ryder being the guy.

Where as SmackDown they don't care - they can test whatever they went over there and it wouldn't surprise me to see WOO WOO WOO the WHC.

Fair point I dunno I just see it in the future maybe with a improved gimmick in time it'll make sense I honestly cant explain it I just see him doing well maybe I'm inheriting #wwelogic

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Haha the #wwelogic infection will spread. Next we'll have people saying Kelly Kelly is a good wrestler. Oh wait...

haha as if ppl think that it's scary.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ryder is one of those guys were he has something imo, on paper he's average but he just has that spark.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Ryder is one of those guys were he has something imo, on paper he's average but he just has that spark.

Thats what I see mate theres just something there that could make him huge.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Haha the #wwelogic infection will spread. Next we'll have people saying Kelly Kelly is a good wrestler. Oh wait...

Would it be a good idea to start the #wwelogic quote thread? Lord knows we've all said plenty of dumb stuff on here.

Kill Steen Kill said:

Can't see it happening. He wasn't created by WWE and was never intended to be anything but job fodder, the only reason they put him on TV is to stop the "We Want Ryder" chants, so they're booking him like the biggest dumbass to ever walk the earth to re-bury him. No way he wins the WWE Title, he doesn't seem to care about the US.

It's a shame, because you are right. Again.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#wwelogic quote thread is a great idea. Every post with a bad idea or silly wrestling-related post gets quoted and put in there! :)

Though we may as well call it the Dolph'sZiggler quote thread.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
#wwelogic quote thread is a great idea. Every post with a bad idea or silly wrestling-related post gets quoted and put in there! :)

Though we may as well call it the Dolph'sZiggler quote thread.

Hmmmm I suspect PIPEBOMB!