Who do you support? British football/soccer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Retarded Duckling

So, guys. Who do you support? Im a southampton fan and personally I think they have had a crappy year. Last week was their first win in ages.

Sent using my Rockstars Samsung galaxy mini!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
So, guys. Who do you support? Im a southampton fan and personally I think they have had a crappy year. Last week was their first win in ages.

Still top half of the table though. You're unlucky though, in the sense that you're not getting relegated, and you're not cracking the top spots at this point, so you've already got nothing to play for.

Man Utd by the way. NOW, you wanna talk bad seasons.....

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Scunthorpe United/Aston Villa

Retarded Duckling

Still top half of the table though. You're unlucky though, in the sense that you're not getting relegated, and you're not cracking the top spots at this point, so you've already got nothing to play for.

Man Utd by the way. NOW, you wanna talk bad seasons.....

Yeah. Bradley Johnson.

gjedda

Reaction score
The main team I support is Chesterfield F.C. currently at the TOP of the league 2 table, we're also going to Wembley in abt. 2 weeks to play the J-Paint Trophy Final against Peterborough (which we'll win ofc.). If I had to choose a PL team, I'd say either Everton or Tottenham