Who do you see possibly returning in the 2014 Royal Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I could see John Morrisson, Evan Bourne and Brock Lesnar returning at the Royal Rumble.

Ofcourse there's going to be those legends who always show up like Piper, Jim Duggan etc.

Who do you guys think?

DPgtfan

Jobber
Reaction score
I could see John Morrisson, Evan Bourne and Brock Lesnar returning at the Royal Rumble.

Ofcourse there's going to be those legends who always show up like Piper, Jim Duggan etc.

Who do you guys think?
I look from a marketing standpoint. DDP would be great.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
MOTHERFUCKING SHEAMUS, FELLA!!

omg I'll mark out so hard for Sheamus. That dude is my shit. Straight up kicking cocksuckers in the fucking face like it ain't no thang. That's his new t-shirt. WWE should pay me for it.

"STRAIGHT UP KICKING COCKSUCKERS IN THE FUCKING FACE LIKE IT AIN'T NO THANG"

Just put it in some kind of Celtic font.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
MOTHERFUCKING SHEAMUS, FELLA!!

omg I'll mark out so hard for Sheamus. That dude is my shit. Straight up kicking cocksuckers in the fucking face like it ain't no thang. That's his new t-shirt. WWE should pay me for it.

"STRAIGHT UP KICKING COCKSUCKERS IN THE FUCKING FACE LIKE IT AIN'T NO THANG"

Just put it in some kind of Celtic font.
AYE STRAT UHP KICKIN THA COCKSUCKAS IN THA FAWKEN FACE LIEK IT AINT NA THANG LADDIE!

Best I could do yo

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
lol yeah. Give Goldberg 30 seconds, and he'll give you a WrestleMania moment.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol yeah. Give Goldberg 30 seconds, and he'll give you a WrestleMania moment.
I loved WCW Goldberg, don't really care to see him wrestle today, but if he made an entrance/return during the rumble I'd probably mark

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
159.gif

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
If he returned for a squash, I hope he does a pointless handspring. THE HANDSPRING OF INTIMIDATION

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Sheamus is an obvious one. I'm personally hoping that the rumors of Hulk Hogan making an appearance in the Rumble are true. He would be the ultimate surprise entrant for a Rumble match, and no telling what the pop would be when the "Real American" theme hit the arena. Unfortunately, the rumors of that happening would be running more and more rampant the closer we get to the event and there'd probably be a certain section of fans chanting Hogan's name every time the clock was counting down to a new entrant (thus running the surprise for the other people in the arena), but oh well.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Dude, the fans chanting Hogan's name all night would only make it better when he showed up.

WWE = THE HOUSE THAT HOGAN BUILT, BROTHER!!!

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler