who deserves a push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
i'm going to say Kane needs one since every title match on SD is the same thing we have been seeing for years, and quite frankly i don't think anyone cares about taker/tista or rey/tista anymore. This is were we bring Kane in and let him compete with the big guys and get Mysterio the hell away from the title.

Big Show also needs put in the title hunt since raw only has 1 person who can hold the title and that's Orton, Due to Cena's injury (http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2010/01/14/john-cena-suffering-from-back-problems/) that leaves just Orton and there is no way Sheamus can compete at Orton's level and Kofi just isn't ready for a title shot yet for a major title.

LKP

I love the writing as your sig lol.

I think big show needs a little push yeah. What for him now after Jericho? Id say book him as a tweener fighting sheamus one week and hhh the next. I think he plays that role well. Id give him a spot in an Elimination chamber in feb for the title and a Spot in mitb at WM26.

As for Kane id like to see a bit more of a push also but also fighting people like ziggler and Jomo putting them over yet not losing any credibility. Put him in the MITB match at Wm 26 also then in his last few months in the summer get the mask back and have Kane vs taker at summer slam taking Kane out of the wwe.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mike Knox. Guy is a beast and could work the mad scientist gimmick very well. Problem is that they chose to push Sheamus instead, and since then since I guess they have similar ruthless characters, Knox has been relegated to Superstars.

LKP

Not only has Knox been relegated to superstars but hes lost like his last 7 matches sin a row vs bourne, slam master j and wang yang.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Jack Swagger, Shelton Benjamin (which he is so that's good)
Big Zeke (which he is so that is good as well) Zack Ryder, Christian, Masters, Carlito, MVP.

Dolph Ziggler should have got the IC title from Rey this past summer, ever since then he's been floundering. Hope he gets back on track.

Push Chavo not as a joke but as a great wrestler and the man sustaining the Guerrero mantle.

CenaMark54

I'd push the Miz to the main event. He is pretty much the most entertaining wrestler in the WWE right now.

Have Orton win the belt, turn the Miz face, there ya go.

LKP

^^ Good match there dude

id also push miz and use chavo as WRESTLER not a fun guy. Chavo can be a good US champion i think if taken seriously. Masters i think needs to up his game soon to i want him to show some aggression and passion. I have never seen any from him.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Chavo needs to shut up and wrestle. Wrestle hard with a mean streak he needs to get a clean win over someone like Triple H. His wrestling ability and name should be enough to take him to the top.

And Masters has the look and one of the most epic entrances in the business
great finisher. He'd be a great champion.

These guy got to into Vince's office and put their finger on the table and tell them hey man I can be a player. It is a risk and I'm sure most just want to keep their job.

-TJ-

Chavo needs to be pushed as a wrestler and not a joke. The only thing I can come up with is that he destroys Santino to the point that he has to be carried out of the arena.

Jack Swagger, Carlito, Chris Masters (Mid Card title push), Shelton Benjamin, Big Masta Zeke, Mike Knox (Especially Knox)

Nation

Chavo Fucking Guerrero. Bring back the Los Guerreros Chavo minus the tag team with Eddie part.

Airfixx

Pre-La Familia ECW champ Chavo was fine... No need to go as far back as 2002.

Push:

CM Punk
Miz
Jericho
MVP
Christian
Regal
Hart Dynasty (Inc. Natalia)

...I know most of these guys are mid to upper mid-card, but regardless I feel they have more to offer than their current spots allow them to.

Got hopes for 'Zeke as a face, but the guy is so green and given how little ring time he's likely to get I dunno if he'll ever sharpen up his skills. EDIT: I guess we'll see how he does at the Rumble...

Oh, btw, where has the OTT Ryder-hype of a mere few months ago disapeared to? LOL

noumenon

The Miz. He's hands down head and shoulders above the rest of the roster as far as progression in 2009. In matter of a month he proved that he can out talk, out work and get over faster than 90% of the roster. I love Sheamus but had they had the patience to wait another month I think the painfully obvious choice for a heel push to the main event would have been Miz. Though a gradual push through the ranks in 2010 will still be great for him. I'd say around Mania next year (if not this year) he'll be AT LEAST ready to pick up the MITB. We're due for a heel winner.

LKP

Miz for MITB for sure. Miz and swagger id push to the moon but we all know wwe's style :(.