Who beats DX?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Now that DX are Tag Team Champions, the question arises, what young team will they put over when it comes time for them to lose the belts? Sure, DX as the Tag Team Champions is fine for now, but they can't hold those titles for ever. Eventually, they'll have to lose them and it'll be interesting to see who they decide to put over when the time comes. As it stands, there are a few teams I'd like to see get the push:

The Hart Dynasty: These guys are great, sure, they don't have the charisma that HBK and Triple H have, but they certainly aren't lacking in ring skills. I'd love to see them get put over by DX to become Tag Team Champions.

Legacy: They've done nothing since the DX feud, if WWE can't find anyone for HBK/HHH to drop the belts to, Legacy would be a good choice imo. In storyline terms, they've beat DX before, the fans know Legacy can hang with the veterans any day of the week. It would make perfect sense for them to eventually take the tag belts from DX.

Jerishow: Although highly unlikely, a rematch between DX/Jerishow could be set up where Jerishow take back their tag titles. I haven't watched Smackdown! yet (its on my DVR) so I'm not sure whether or not Jerishow have effectively broken up yet. Like I said, this is unlikely, but it is an option.

So, what do you guys think? I know its still early to think about this, but eventually, WWE's going to need to find a team for DX to drop the Tag Titles to. Who willl be that team? Who will get the ultimate push?

On a side note, its time for WWE to make seperate tag belts. If they want to keep them unified thats fine, but the champions shouldn't hold 4 belts. Why don't they just have one guy hold the World Tag Title and the other guy hold the WWE Tag title?

DeadTaker

Reaction score
Legacy

Legacy's beat them before, and Randy could definitly help them out, I could easily see that happening, the only problem is Ted is most likely going to turn face thanks to the Marine 2. I could see Orton & Rhodes winning, even though they arn't a tag team... yet, I'm just saying - keep an open mind.

Wrestling Station

with Bret Hart getting involved, I can see Hart Dynasty as the next big thing in the tag team division. A feud with DX will surely seal the deal here.

noumenon

Hart Dynasty for sure. They've already sealed the deal by cutting a promo on them on Smackdown and with Bret Hart coming in it's a lock.

Wrestling Station

^I haven't seen SD! yet. But it seems that Bret Hart's deal will actually mean something to the business. Good to know this.

noumenon

No more wasting amazing singles competitors on tag titles. Although I want E&C to happen I would rather it be for something other than the tag titles.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hart Dynasty for sure. They've already sealed the deal by cutting a promo on them on Smackdown and with Bret Hart coming in it's a lock.

Those 2 new guys on ECW cut a promo on DX too. They beat them on the game as well. That's step one.

Kizza

Croft & Baretta. Who are both fantastic imo.

I can only remember Baretta's name due to the Leverkusen soccer player having the same name with an n after the r. Random fact of the day.

Qwake

I don't know why people don't like Croft and Baretta.

Hart Dynasty will hopefully win the titles from DX with the help of Bret.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't know anything about them besides what I've seen on ECW, and they suck on there. But, most the guys suck when they come out of develpment on ECW so that's not saying much.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
January 4th Bret Hart is going to screw Shawn Michaels out of the tag titles helping out Hart Dynasty. Instant Wrestlemania level feud.