Who are you hoping Edge chooses Roman or Mcintyre?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Direct that comment to ThePhenom97. My use of an eclipses is equivalent to me saying 'no shit'. So you really are being silly on this occasion
Such a clown. Go back to moms basement

PaulDB

Reaction score
The thing is though, I’m not worried at all. Edge is an adult. It’s his choice to come back. So long as he can pass a series of health checks, he signs up and it’s on him if something goes wrong and he’s aware of that. He knows the risks and rewards.

Plus, it’s not like he’s like Goldberg where he can literally only do a spear. The guy can actually wrestle and id argue he’s doing it better than he did at times a while back, which is truly stunning. Any guy that can legit be number 1 in the rumble and go till the end and win at his age, yeah, I’m not too worried.

In comparison, Tom Brady is now 44 and still is in the super bowl yet again and undoubtedly led a team he’s never worked with there. The point is that sometimes you get people like Edge and Brady that can literally still have it even in their old age and maintain that 5 star level and quality.

I seriously think that the match of the year was prob orton and edge at backlash. And not just because of the hype and name they gave the match, but because these 2 veterans can still bring it at a level that even most of the young guys can’t.

At the end of the day, I’m not worried and Edge is a big boy who deserves everything he’s getting right now: rumble win and main event of mania (hopefully against Roman).
Well, as long as he doesn't suffer a critical injury, I guess he should be alright. The trouble really begins when the human body's no longer as resilient as it used to be. It might be the case that Edge is still as strong as ever, in which case I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Reactions: edge4ever

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Roman Reigns; just think of the story they can tell together. Reigns won't
lose to edge but you can still tell multiple chapters and stories regardless.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yh edge vs Roman is the match to do. It is probably the biggest match they could put on for Mania. It's a shame that it's very predictable who the winner is. Roman will win and I think he should win.

Then again, Edge winning the world title would be an amazing story to tell. Regardless of who wins the match will be great and we pull us all in.

Drew vs Edge also has an interesting story but it just isn't a bugger match then edge roman

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Reactions: FlandyOrton

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Neither, i want WWE to go the unexpected route and have edge go for the NXT title.

That way Edge wont be held back promo wise or in ring work wise. I wanna see the NXT version of edge.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Neither, i want WWE to go the unexpected route and have edge go for the NXT title.

That way Edge wont be held back promo wise or in ring work wise. I wanna see the NXT version of edge.

as much as that sounds.... "unexpected" it's not the best decision in terms of money and marketing even if NXT is good at what it does. Edge doesn't belong there, Edge doesn't belong being interested in that title because of the the brand's ultimate purpose. The whole point of NXT is to BUILD stars not put stars in that jungle where they would take a spot from someone who needs to be "elevated". I get what you're saying though. Edge is a main roster name; not a lower tier name.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Let's leave Edge out of NXT and keep him in the mainstream rosters

With all due respect to Edge NXT is where the future shines the light.

I don't really think smart for the writers to make a story where Edge tries to go to NXT for the title.

If Edge puts them over its different, but I prefer to keep him out of NXT

Last edited:

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Let's leave Edge out of NXT and keep him in the mainstream rosters

With all due respect to Edge NXT is where the future shines the light.

Idk think smart for the writers to make a story where Edge tries to go to NXT for the title.

If Edge puts them over its different, but I prefer to keep him out of NXT

Yeah that's what I was referring to for sure; makes absolutely no sense for edge to be in NXT for any reason (even a title)