Who are you hoping Edge chooses Roman or Mcintyre?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'd say Roman.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Yeah that's what I was referring to for sure; makes absolutely no sense for edge to be in NXT for any reason (even a title)
And the thing is if Edge goes, Vince will send more established big name guys and NXT will lose it's gimmick.

PaulDB

Reaction score
How long would Edge be able to compete? Upon reflection, I believe he could for a time Terry Funk did, long past his best years, and he didn't kill himself, so I suppose Edge can duplicate his success. I'm wondering about is how durable he'll be in the long run, though.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Neither, i want WWE to go the unexpected route and have edge go for the NXT title.

That way Edge wont be held back promo wise or in ring work wise. I wanna see the NXT version of edge.
NXt is just as bad as the main roster. It sucks.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
as much as that sounds.... "unexpected" it's not the best decision in terms of money and marketing even if NXT is good at what it does. Edge doesn't belong there, Edge doesn't belong being interested in that title because of the the brand's ultimate purpose. The whole point of NXT is to BUILD stars not put stars in that jungle where they would take a spot from someone who needs to be "elevated". I get what you're saying though. Edge is a main roster name; not a lower tier name.
Same with Charlotte last year. I'm still confused to why Charlotte picked the NXt title. I get that Ripley called Charlotte out but Why would Flair turn down the opportunity to challenge Becky (the woman she lost to at the previous wrestlemania) to face off against a far less prestigious title.

Same logic applies to Edge. I mean it's nice that they treat the NXt title like a world title I suppose

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
How long would Edge be able to compete? Upon reflection, I believe he could for a time Terry Funk did, long past his best years, and he didn't kill himself, so I suppose Edge can duplicate his success. I'm wondering about is how durable he'll be in the long run, though.

But Terry Funk never went for an NXT title either. lol so it's best we all acknowledge edge NOT choosing NXT title.