Who Actually Wants To See Bray Wyatt Vs. The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It will be fine action, I believe Ambrose will win. But I don't care about this feud one bit anymore. This *seems* like a final match, you never know if they get a SD rematch or whatever but I guess it'll end it.

Yeah, I kinda believe they'll 'end' it on RAW, too.

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm a fan of both and would usually be up for seeing it, but Bray would have to go over & I'm not OK w/ Taker losing @ WM again. One time is fine, but no more

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm a fan of both and would usually be up for seeing it, but Bray would have to go over & I'm not OK w/ Taker losing @ WM again. One time is fine, but no more

Yeah. Everyone should meet in the middle and agree Taker should hang it up.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Repackage Wyatt, gotta do something to make him interesting again. Gotta re-think what you're doing with the character, there's a reason almost all of his feuds have been so bad and people seem to be forcing interest in him.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Repackage Wyatt, gotta do something to make him interesting again. Gotta re-think what you're doing with the character, there's a reason almost all of his feuds have been so bad and people seem to be forcing interest in him.

I mean, how many times could he be repackaged? It'd kinda affect the character in a bad way.

After this feud with Ambrose, I have no idea who he'll be feuding next. Unless they're planning on to reunite the family.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Basically. He was off TV for a while, so he had a chance, but that ultimately failed. Maybe if Bo returns, he could do something with him. :troll:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Personally I think that if it is indeed Takers last match Bray Wyatt would not be suitable, if bray had joined WWE earlier and Taker was younger then it would be a match I would look forward to seeing, But as I said if it is the undertakers last fight then it should be someone with more experience and more of a headline.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I mean, how many times could he be repackaged? It'd kinda affect the character in a bad way.

After this feud with Ambrose, I have no idea who he'll be feuding next. Unless they're planning on to reunite the family.

Basically. He was off TV for a while, so he had a chance, but that ultimately failed. Maybe if Bo returns, he could do something with him. :troll:

I was just trying to imagine who he could have a "rebound" feud with. Someone who's not big enough to be "above his level" and not completely meaningless, while still being able to have a good feud. Reigns should and will to be protected, Cena lol, Orton would be a good option, but can't imagine them having a hot feud, Ziggler jobbing will just get heat on the company, Ambrose has had too many matches with him, Taker and Sting would just feel like BS...

Maybe he can go over Bryan again at Wrestlemania? Maybe?

They definitely need to tweak the character, not fully repackage him. For instance, no more "THERE'S DARKNESS INSIDE OF YOU!!!" garbage feuds, and have the commentators (earpieced in) explain what Wyatt's so upset with his opponents over. Have him go out and DO weird shit, have said weird shit have a purpose, maybe give us a reason to get invested in his rambling promos, idk what the magic formula is but they don't pay me to write this shit.

Don't know what the answer is, but does it feel to you that him going over Ambrose so many times is only hurting Ambrose? Does to me, and it's a big problem.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bo Dallas was supposed to be set to return before 2015 has he yet? And if not I would say Bo eliminate Bray randomly out of the blue and lets gets a program between them going for Feb PPV.. Make em both look strong but obviously have Bray go over.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
In my opinion the Undertaker looked slow and awkward against Brock at WM30.. I can't imagine how awkward it would be to see him wrestle someone who moves around the ring quite a lot like Bray does, unless Bray tones it down and then that lessens the quality of the match. I, personally, don't ever want to see Undertaker wrestle again.. he's too beat up now.

Now those of you talking about Bo Dallas vs Bray Wyatt.. that would be really good. Their move sets work well together, the personalities would mesh well, Bo is good and cheesy on the mic and we all know how great Bray is on the mic. I would thoroughly enjoy that feud.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The only way I want to see Undertaker is if Sting is there, but to be honest I thought I saw a few pictures from late last year where he looked like he had no business being anywhere close to the ring.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was just trying to imagine who he could have a "rebound" feud with. Someone who's not big enough to be "above his level" and not completely meaningless, while still being able to have a good feud. Reigns should and will to be protected, Cena lol, Orton would be a good option, but can't imagine them having a hot feud, Ziggler jobbing will just get heat on the company, Ambrose has had too many matches with him, Taker and Sting would just feel like BS...

They definitely need to tweak the character, not fully repackage him. For instance, no more "THERE'S DARKNESS INSIDE OF YOU!!!" garbage feuds, and have the commentators (earpieced in) explain what Wyatt's so upset with his opponents over. Have him go out and DO weird shit, have said weird shit have a purpose, maybe give us a reason to get invested in his rambling promos, idk what the magic formula is but they don't pay me to write this shit.

Don't know what the answer is, but does it feel to you that him going over Ambrose so many times is only hurting Ambrose? Does to me, and it's a big problem.
Ah, yes. People are losing interest in Wyatt. Maybe not having him job to Cena and Jericho (why? Cena I get but why did he lose to Jericho of all people) would've helped too, but now that that's done they do have to get people back into it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

A rebound feud, as you said, could happen with sister ABogail, like some of the guys have mentioned. It could work well. I'd be all up for it.

As far as Bryan goes, maybe... If they're planning on Reigns to win the Rumble and defeat Bork, then this is an option, definitely.

The commentators actually explaining Wyatt's actions and putting him over, in a sense... Hahahaha.
They're busy telling us 'What the hell is Wyatt talking about?' - Wyatt is this, Wyatt is that and most of the times, those things (except JBL) who're referred to as commentators, well... Instead of being focused on the match and the superstars in it, they ramble about random things instead.
But, I know what you meant here and I support it.

Bray has had too many matches with Dean, and it does hurt Ambrose a bit, even though he's been losing in silly ways. *cough* a freakin' TV blowing up in his face *cough*
But, his character being crazy and unhinged as it is, and Ambrose constantly getting back up for more will make him look good in the eyes of the fans.
So, if tonight's really their last match, Ambrose should go over.

Their biggest mistake was not putting Bray over Cena and then feeding The Wyatt Family to the same guy a few weeks prior to NOC, though. They just ruined him and Harper/Rowan there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've said it for a few years now, but I have no desire to see Taker do anything. He bores me to tears at this point in his career. The builds for his matches are boring and the last few matches were really mild. I was checking my watch to see how long the Lesnar match had gone on when he lost. Then I was just relieved the match was over.