White Stripes Reunion? "Only If We Were Bankrupt," Says Jack White

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
White Stripes Reunion? 'Only If We Were Bankrupt,' Says Jack White

The Detroit rocker, who is set to release his debut solo album this spring, calls any regrouping “a really sad thing.â€￾

Detroit rocker Jack White has revealed that he will only reform the White Stripes if they were to hit bankruptcy.

Speaking to NME, White called a reunion "a really sad thing" if it were to happen. Despite the White Stripes success, and his former marriage to only bandmate Meg White, Jack White expressed a severe reluctance and unwillingness to reunite the band.

"I would probably say absolutely not. Absolutely no chance. I couldn't see any reason to ever do that," said White. "I'm not the kind of person that would retire from baseball and come out of retirement the next year."

"If we were forced to change our mind about that, I can only imagine the reason being if we went bankrupt or really needed the cash, which would be a really sad thing," he continued. "I would probably be issuing an apology along with the announcement of the show dates."

Jack White is set to release his debut solo album Blunderbluss on April 24 via Third Man Records and will kick off a US tour on May 15 in Nashville, Tenn.
THR

Castiel

Reaction score
I this causes nobody to buy his solo album and he goes bankrupt.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler