• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

'White Rabbit' revealed - EXTREME RULES SPOILERS.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Oh and then there's this image which shows either a warped face of The Fiend mask or John Wayne Gacy as a clown. It is most likely JWG as a clown.
FeMJm5uXgAMUrfc
Obviously General Grivous

John McHenry

John McHenry
What about the audio in the gable spot sounded very texas chainsaw to me I dont think it fit with the rest of the audio but working so didn't pay full attention.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit

Wasn't there a link to a Slipknot album?

Wyatt retweeted this ftr

YUP, I found it by complete accident and I was the only one to. It's posted a few pages back. I thought a coincidence at first, but I'm positive that the people behind this are reading popular social media and forum posts, BECAUSE OF THIS:

There is a very real possibility that this is true and I feel like it's not arguable at this point lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think the QR code that walked across the screen at 9:23 that first Raw with them (with the Theory one too) was during a women's match, was Street Profits IIRC