• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

'White Rabbit' revealed - EXTREME RULES SPOILERS.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Yeah I said yesterday that every hint seems to.be purposely pointing to multiple candidates just to mislead lol
I really want to know how much is coincednce and how much is planned cause if it's all planned I want to know by who and how long cause that's a lot of researching.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
There's an interesting theory going on over on the squared circle reddit. To summarize:

There have been multiple random potentially burner accounts posting either leaks or clues or "solutions"/meanings to clues that nobody else finds. These accounts either have years worth of gaps between their recent and old posts or they're brand fucking new accounts with only posts about white rabbit/Bray Wyatt. All of these accounts have an uncanny knowledge of Bray Wyatt, down to the most random specific shit that would be hard to remember as fast as they do. The accounts are then abandoned (if they're old) or deleted (if they're new) and the mods aren't able to check/trace the accounts. The belief is that the person behind these accounts is either whoever the White Rabbit is themselves or its whoever is in charge of it in the WWE. Basically, it's an inside job to further the ARG, which is extremely common in these types of things. I love this and the guerilla marketing.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
I really want to know how much is coincednce and how much is planned cause if it's all planned I want to know by who and how long cause that's a lot of researching.
Simply because of the YouTube channel thing, I think every single bit was planned by Bray himself because that man is fucking insane lmao

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Don't think I got to see that. Just the tik tok and bizarro image
They bought an old YouTube channel that's existed since like 2006, privated all of the videos except one that had Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit on it from 15 years ago, uploaded a new videe that had a zipcode pointing to Windham, Maine. The YouTube channel had the same name of the White Rabbit Records shop from Corbin, Kentucky from the zipcode of the TikTok video.

John McHenry

John McHenry
They bought an old YouTube channel that's existed since like 2006, privated all of the videos except one that had Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit on it from 15 years ago, uploaded a new videe that had a zipcode pointing to Windham, Maine. The YouTube channel had the same name of the White Rabbit Records shop from Corbin, Kentucky from the zipcode of the TikTok video.
Guess Bray did have a lot of spare time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah the youtube channel was an obvious trail. You Google the numbers from the video last night with "White Rabbit" and it's one of the first things you find. Then you look at that record store and you see their youtube channel which has the next hint

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Yeah the youtube channel was an obvious trail. You Google the numbers from the video last night with "White Rabbit" and it's one of the first things you find. Then you look at that record store and you see their youtube channel which has the next hint
The YouTube channel actually had nothing to do with them. They never owned it. See my post from late last night explaining it.