Which WWEF Member are you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lavender Haze. You are the most confusing person, i've met in a while. I'll be honest, when you joined you were gonna become a new WUK. Since then you've grown so good for you. Still have the name of a marijuana tho....might need to work on that.

God fucking damn it.

Reactions: The Gipper

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am offended that you spelled "favorite" wrong, you uncivilized brit.

Anyways...

Solid Snake
You are Solid Snake. You have a obsession with cats for reasons unknown. You're also kinda Solidus since I couldn't be bothered to do a Solidus answer because these two agree on alot of things so congrats you're the co-admin of the forum. with yourself.

:sadjoey:

Reactions: Red Rain

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I am offended that you spelled "favorite" wrong, you uncivilized brit.

Anyways...

Solid Snake
You are Solid Snake. You have a obsession with cats for reasons unknown. You're also kinda Solidus since I couldn't be bothered to do a Solidus answer because these two agree on alot of things so congrats you're the co-admin of the forum. with yourself.

:sadjoey:
I was not expecting this.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was not expecting this.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I got me, yeah boyyyyyyyyyyy

idk how anyone could not want to be compared to me tbqh

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The fact I was not an option was very disappointing @The Reagmaster ... very disappointing.

*walks away never to talk to Reag again.*

Lavender Haze
bb9f7ee7-6f31-4047-8bc6-fae93130056a.jpg

Lavender Haze. You are the most confusing person, i've met in a while. I'll be honest, when you joined you were gonna become a new WUK. Since then you've grown so good for you. Still have the name of a marijuana tho....might need to work on that.