Which wrestling legend who has never won a WWE world title, do you think was...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which of these following wrestling legends who've never won a WWE world title, do you think was...

• Curt Hennig/Mr. Perfect

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • William Regal

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Owen Hart

• Rowdy Roddy Piper

• Goldust

• Ricky Steamboat

• Other Wrestlers

• Total voters

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
the most deserving of the WWE world title?

IMO, this is a very tough one since there was so many talented wrestlers throughout the past 3 decades that had the misfortune of never winning a single WWE world title or even ever being pushed to the main event status. I've always felt that Curt Hennig/Mr. Perfect, along with Ricky Steamboat, William Regal, Goldust, Owen Hart, and British Bulldog/Davey Boy Smith, were all the most deserving of a main event push and world title run. Unfortunately with Vince McMahon/WWE, there will always be favoritism towards lesser deserving wrestlers as long as they're either Vince McMahon's own creation and not someone created and grown outside of the WWE or whatever odd reason Vince has for overlooking many wrestling talents for decades.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Two wrestlers who I think should of been World Champion are Rick Rude and Jake Roberts. If I had to pick one of the two I'd pick Roberts, since it's mind boggling to me that he's never one a single WWE title ever, I thought he would be an Intercontinental Champion at least but nope