Which wrestler that isn't used can make it on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Who out of the wrestlers who are never used on RAW - like developmental wrestlers or just unused jobbers - could actually make it on RAW?

I think my personal favourite would be Alex Riley. I really think he would be a fantastic midcard heel.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hunico with a gimmick change. He is a great wrestler, they just stuck him with that racial generic gimmick.

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with Hunico. Hes great in the ring and has a pretty good character going for him that can be utilized more. The Usos are another choice of mine. Those guys are extremely talented as a tag team.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Alex Riley for sure.

The guy could grow out to be ME material when either face or heel.

He has a good move-set, mic skills, and is way over with the crowd. Someone said he has got bigger pops on Superstars then Cena got on RAW.

He's overall a great preformer who deserves a spot imo.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dr. CM Punk CPR Expert said:
Hunico with a gimmick change. He is a great wrestler, they just stuck him with that racial generic gimmick.

This

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Michael McGillicutty,
Alex Riley,
Hunico

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Does "all of the above" count"? Haha. Sadly Hunico and Riley are injured according to Wikipedia. (So are Bateman, Jackson, and Hawkins)

Odd answer. McGillicutty would be my first choice, if they can hide how green he is in the ring he is by allowing him more character/trash talk during the matches (similar to Bully) he'd be awesome... but lets look at the WWE roster right now. There's a clear lack of star power and an even greater lack of babyfaces that fans can get behind, a giant "Push Alex Riley" sign pops up.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Gabriel imo mark my tits off when i see that guy.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk said:
Ted Dibiase

No charisma.

Dr. CM Punk CPR Expert said:

I understand why people post Hunico, but he can't speak, he's quite good in the ring but he's not the BEST high-flier in WWE so he can't rely on his ring work, what does he have going for him? By make it on RAW, I mean be on RAW every week and get over and eventually break into main events and such.

DannyWoods said:
Does Drew Mcintyire count? I go with him

Sure he counts. He can't talk very well but he has a fantastic aggressive wrestling style.

Jose Tortilla said:
Alex Riley for sure.

The guy could grow out to be ME material when either face or heel.

He has a good move-set, mic skills, and is way over with the crowd. Someone said he has got bigger pops on Superstars then Cena got on RAW.

He's overall a great preformer who deserves a spot imo.

This.

Stopspot said:
Michael McGillicutty,

Also this, if he was booked as a beer-drinking Bobby Roode type character.

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
Michael McGillicutty, Ted DiBiase, Jr., Cody Rhodes, Alex Riley.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also this, if he was booked as a beer-drinking Bobby Roode type character.

If named Joe Hennig. Sounds way more badass.