Which Well Known Indy Wrestlers Have You Seen Live?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majin

Reaction score
sorry if theres a topic about this already,cba looking for it,anywayz i've seen live

Bryan Danielson(Got A Pic With Him)

Tony Kozina(Got A Pic With Him)

Angel Williams(Got A Pic With Her)

Amazing Kong

Nattie Neidhard

Adam Pearce

Juggernaut

Davey Richards(Got A Pic With Him)

therazar

Reaction score
Steve Corino
Christopher Daniels
Bryan Dannielson
Takeshi Morishima
Nigel McGunnies
Chris Hero
Cloudy
DJ Hyde
Nick Gage
Justice Pain
BLKOUT
Colt Cabannas last roh match in america
alot more i just cant remember

PeepShow

Honestly, the only one Ive seen is Colt Cabana at Raw back in October 2006 in Chicago. He lost in a Heat match to Jim Duggan >_>

Soulpower

Colt Cabana. He wrestled a couple of matches for IWA in Puerto Rico. I got to see Albright vs Pearce for the NWA title (Danielson was supposed to wrestle but ended up as the ref due to an eye injury).

I've seen Low-Ki and I don't know if he counts as an Indy wrestler, but I've seen Sabu wrestle a couple of times aswell as Abdulah The Butcher.

Majin

Reaction score
Honestly, the only one Ive seen is Colt Cabana at Raw back in October 2006 in Chicago. He lost in a Heat match to Jim Duggan >_>

yeah i saw that match,pretty sad that he jobbed,oh well atleast hes won the ovw tv and tag titles in ovw

Enigma22

Reaction score
cladio castignoli
rhyno
alex shelly
i dont remember who else was at the show

JHar888

Reaction score
Let's see here...

Sid Vicious
Albino Rhino
Christi Ricci

Go ahead and say it, no one good.

Rell

Reaction score
Wow this is hard, I've been to like 7 PWG shows so I've seen a lot. I could've seen the Briscoes but the no teeth having bastards no showed...here are the "Known" guys-

Human Tornado
Super Dragon
CIMA
Dragon Kid
Alex Shelley
American Dragon
El Generico
Kevin Steen
Necro Butcher :sick: (Believe it or not, he actually showed up to Giant Size Annual with no shoes)
Disco Machine
Chris Bosh
Chris Hero
Scott Lost
Castagnoli & Hero
Kazarian
Samoa Joe
Scorpio Sky

These are probably the most "known" guys, I have live action shots, and pictures of CIMA and the Dragon Gate guys in the parking lot. PWG shows NEVER start on time and usually before shows the guys come out and do a group pose in the ring.

Majin

Reaction score
i also forgot i saw the honky tonk man live,not really a indy guy,well guess u can consider him one,since hes been doing the indy scene since the wwf days

thedeadite

Reaction score
The only indy shows I've been to are the local fed BCW and it's been a few years since. That's where a few tna guys started, though that's not indy.

Rell

Reaction score
Border City? I'm guessing you have seen Tyson Dux, Petey Williams, Alastair Ralphs, etc.

I miss team Canada :sad:

thedeadite

Reaction score
Along with eric young, alex shelley and others...yeah basically ALL of team canada.

Tyson Dux and El Tornado where easily my favourite tag team in BCW. So much fun to watch.

imported_scar

Reaction score
im from Chicagoland so i get a chance to see a lot of good indy wrestling. cant think of too many wrestlers that i wish to see that i havent seen. chances are you name him or her iv seen them