Which type of wrestling fans you hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Fair enough...I just remember him saying in an interview that they killed
off his "Bad News" gimmick because he was getting over with it and they
didn't want him getting over.

I'll never understand that.

As a wrestling company shouldn't you want as many of your performers
as possible to be "over" face, heel or tweener?
Yeah, like I said. His injuries fucked him over.
If he hadn't gotten injured they wouldn't have to repackage him. He got injured probably 3-4 times within the span of his 6 years in WWE. And they most likely repackaged him because he was getting over as a face even though he was a heel.

Grievous said:
Did you ever watch the WWE product full time?
Yeah, from 2007-2014. After Taker lost to Brock, I just lost interest.
And too much other priorities I have than to watch 3 hours of RAW.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I hate wrestling fans who always say the past is always better. Off course its better. That's what nostalgia is. Everything is better in the past and the present sucks. This isn't just in wrestling, its pretty much everything in our whole entire culture.

"Back in the good o'l days" people were saying "Back in the good o'l days". We look back on the past with rose tinted glasses. Its cool to look back and celebrate the past. But I feel some fans eat too many member berries.

Why would anyone want to listen to someone shitting on wrestling today? It makes me not want to watch wrestling.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I hate wrestling fans who always say the past is always better. Off course its better. That's what nostalgia is. Everything is better in the past and the present sucks. This isn't just in wrestling, its pretty much everything in our whole entire culture.

"Back in the good o'l days" people were saying "Back in the good o'l days". We look back on the past with rose tinted glasses. Its cool to look back and celebrate the past. But I feel some fans eat too many member berries.

Why would anyone want to listen to someone shitting on wrestling today? It makes me not want to watch wrestling.
The WWE has a real problem with nostalgia...like
they just can't move on & are always chasing past
glories instead of focusing on building for the future.

Its why I don't really care about past wrestlers when
they make cameos...because well...the past is past.

Those people had their time...its time to focus on
building & pushing new talent.

But that's just my opinion & I always have the choice
of simply not watching those cameos & appearances...

SKIP!!!

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
These
aaf3060d00786c5455ea82852b950267.png

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I just so happen to like CM Punk.
:but:
Although I wouldn't consider myself a hard core Punk Fan. I preferred him in the ECW Era.

I'm not talking about you... Because I'm a CM Punk fan too. I'm talking about the fans who go overboard and bow down to him like he is God, just like you have some fan who bow to Seth and call him Jesus...

So no I wasnt talking about you man.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not talking about you... Because I'm a CM Punk fan too. I'm talking about the fans who go overboard and bow down to him like he is God, just like you have some fan who bow to Seth and call him Jesus...

So no I wasnt talking about you man.
No no, I didnt think u were. I was just stating my own opinion. :emoji_slight_smile: and Im a girl not a guy. Lol

Last edited:

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
WWF Attitude Era marks are the worst. No matter what the WWE does with its current programming, these male fans in their late thirties keep dwelling on an era which ended sixteen years and won't stop harping on about Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Sable. AJ Styles and Randy Orton will have a spectacular match on Smackdown but, to these Attitude Era marks, it will never compare to the good ol' days when Austin took a squirt gun out on Vince in the middle of the ring--Bang 3:16. Many of these Attitude marks were never True Wrestling Fans and were just hopping on board the bandwagon when wrestling was hot in the late 1990's.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWF Attitude Era marks are the worst. No matter what the WWE does with its current programming, these male fans in their late thirties keep dwelling on an era which ended sixteen years and won't stop harping on about Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Sable. AJ Styles and Randy Orton will have a spectacular match on Smackdown but, to these Attitude Era marks, it will never compare to the good ol' days when Austin took a squirt gun out on Vince in the middle of the ring--Bang 3:16. Many of these Attitude marks were never True Wrestling Fans and were just hopping on board the bandwagon when wrestling was hot in the late 1990's.

I wouldn't say many of them weren't true fans. I remember a lot of teasing in the late 90's for being a wrestling fan. The older fans likely got into it in the late 80's, early 90's when it was more of an "acquired taste" than a red neck joke. A true fan of something wouldn't care about teasing or being viewed differently by friends and family. I get what you mean though because a lot of the attitude era fans do like to compare today's product to back then and completely disregard any new talent.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Fans that get mad at Brock at doing the same moves over and over again in the same match, but are up The Young Bucks arse and love it when they Superkick 50 times per minute.

Wrestling fans that completely shit on any legend or old-timer it has an advanced knowledge or different view on the business, argue with the point “everyone’s entitled to their opinion, except you because it personally offends me.” (AKA people that try and say Kenny Omega is objectively the greatest current wrestler and The Miz is the best heel that is loved - oxymoron? I think so).

People that shit on Cena, Reigns or Ambrose for not doing 50 Moves in a match when that’s not wrestling is about at all.