Which system do you have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Nintendo will never be able to complete. Never have, never will actually. That's my opinion though. @Deejay Rollins, shit the game will be just as dope if not better. Then again, I may buy it again cause I have lots of shit online...we shall see.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Nintendo will never be able to complete. Never have, never will actually. That's my opinion though. @Deejay Rollins, shit the game will be just as dope if not better. Then again, I may buy it again cause I have lots of shit online...we shall see.
The wii outsold both the xbox and ps3. The ds owns the handheld market. So yes they could. IF they get it right they can but they have been so timid on the internet stuff it has hurt them. They also have a mobile phone thing as well.

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hope so. Even though they kicked both their asses in sales with the wii. They have good ideas but poor execution of them. If they get it all right then they will destroy them but i am just crossing my fingers.

They're not looking to outsell them using lower retail prices this time.

They are attempting to design a machine that will be on par or greater than a PS4.

They are looking to get developers back they lost when they didn't release the second GameCube.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I think the boat sailed for Nintendo. That's just me. I wouldn't waste my money on a Nintendo..period. And, they may have outsold the PS3 but, still the only reason for that was cause it was cheaper and alot of kids bought it.

But, still, even then. The PS3 thrived more as a system then the Wii and the WII-u. That's because they only wanted to appeal to kids, was too timid and even with this new system, they will still be timid. Nobody wants a system that doesn't cater to the gamer who doesn't play Mario, Zelda or Pokemon. That's just what it is man.

Last edited:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think the boat sailed for Nintendo. That's just me. I wouldn't waste my money on a Nintendo..period.
I wouldnt count them out but i dont have faith right now. Their franchises alone in online play would be amazing. Just think about it.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
If that is the kind of franchises you wanna play. To me it's not that appealing, even online wise. But, again that's just my preference. I'm sure in the world of gaming I'm not the only one who feels that way. But, you know people have this thing with these console wars comments and I'm more like every system caters to a certain kind of gamer...and I just happen to be Sony because that's what appeals to me.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I've heard that they'll be releasing a new console at some point, so yeah I'll probably hold off on that but I would like to invest in a Nintendo console again at some point for games like Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and the new Legend of Zelda that's coming out.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've heard that they'll be releasing a new console at some point, so yeah I'll probably hold off on that but I would like to invest in a Nintendo console again at some point for games like Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and Zelda.
The Legend of Zelda on a Nintendo console capable of 4K UHD would make me so excited in my pants.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I've got an Xbox One, i got it due to my friends getting them too so that we can play online together.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
OG Xbox
Xbox 360
Playstation
Playstation 2 (2)
Playstation 3 (2)
Wii

I have yet to get a next gen console mainly because I don't want one right now. Get off my back about it.

Drew

Reaction score
Never have, never will?

When Sega came out, Nintendo destroyed it with the Super NES.

When PS1 came out, N64 kept Nintendo ok par.

Same for the GameCube when the PS2 hit the market.

The Wii was a jump forward in tech...the only reason they went kind of "kiddy" was to be more family friendly and take its cut from that market where Xbox and PS wasn't as interested.

They made a smart decision to not compete directly with the other two consoles and go their own route.

I think it's smart to get back in the console wars. They will always be w section of people who will long for Nintendo.

I'll be a Nintendo fan forever. Only reason I went Xbox is because Nintendo went a different route than I wanted. Never get a PS. Always second fiddle to me.

A lot of y'all probably weren't around in the mid 80s when it came out and set the world on fire. Always hold a special place in my heart

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Actually. The Sega wasn't killed by SNES. Sony didn't get edged out by the N64 as that was when Nintendo started to lose steam..and the PS2 took over and it killed the dreamcast. The cube was okay but again, it had alright titles but it wasn't killing the PS2.

The fact will remain Nintendo will remain in third, as if we are really keeping score..but that's again a personal preference and this thread was for what system you have. Not, which one is murking who. lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
PS4, I murder any old system because I'm an asshole.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I cant wait for red dead 2

Me either! Hope it is made and released soon.

I have a PlayStation 4. Thought of getting a Nintendo system to play Mario.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Drew

Reaction score
Actually. The Sega wasn't killed by SNES. Sony didn't get edged out by the N64 as that was when Nintendo started to lose steam..and the PS2 took over and it killed the dreamcast. The cube was okay but again, it had alright titles but it wasn't killing the PS2.

The fact will remain Nintendo will remain in third, as if we are really keeping score..but that's again a personal preference and this thread was for what system you have. Not, which one is murking who. lol
Didn't see Sega at all(except for a brief dream cast run) much at all after he SNES came out.

And you're kidding yourself if you think the Nintendo lost steam with the N64...the GameCube I'll give you.