Which pro wrestlers lived the longest life out of the rest?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know for sure Bruno Sammartino was one of them but that's about it. Most pro wrestlers of any wrestling organization(whether WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) that I know of, never lived past their 50s-60s, considering how they often shorten their own lifespans by the constant wear-and-tear their put their bodies through in the ring, and the fact that many of them often do drugs or alcohol outside of wresting, as their way of coping with their physical and emotional pain from wrestling. Bruno Sammartino on other hand, lived up to age 82.

Last edited:
Reactions: white crow

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fritz Von Erich lived pretty long if you compare it to usual wrestler lifespan. Other than him I can’t think of anybody rn that reached 60+, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper maybe.