Which One Was Better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which one was better?

• Final Deletion

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Wyatts vs New Day

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So New Day vs Wyatts in Wyatts place looked a bit like Final Deletion. Which one was better in your opinion?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
My vote goes to Final Deletion: [HASHTAG]#Broken[/HASHTAG] Matt Hardy vs Brother Nero. That was wacky and entertaining and the best thing TNA's done in years.

The Wyatts/New Day stuff was meh and underwhelming.

Now, I wasn't expecting to see Señor Wyatt or a drone, since this feud's supposed to have a much more serious tone than Final Deletion, but I just didn't like it.

If the artistic geniuses in WWE's Creative department wanted to top TNA's Final Deletion, then they should've watched it.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
"Brother Nero, I knew you'd come" is the best wrestling line since "and the that's bottom cuz Stone Cold says so"

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Final Deletion was filled with much more meme material. It also had a great story and a great culmination in the story. It also did great business and was well-hyped.

Wyatt v. New Day was much more serious. It did add a lot to the story, but not as much as Final Deletion. It was average because it had very little hype/importance.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

There is your answer. Was there an extraordinary xylophone? Or a dilapidated boat? Or an extraordinary dilapidated xylophone boat? Nope.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wyatts vs New Day was better.

Final Deletion was an intentionally bad comedy bit that people are enjoying because it is wacky.

Wyatts vs New Day was a legitimately well put together fight scene that would fit into a psycho killer/horror/monster movie.

But people are just not going to get it because "hurrr durrr brother nero! Dilapidated boat"

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I would love to see the Hardys battle the wyatts now... That is awesome

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A fan of these, I was. :)

Hey one thing I've become a massive fan of lately is dudes thinking for themselves... call it a knockoff or whatever but I'm kinda with Stopspot on this.
The segments should be viewed as separate entities. The comedy of the Hardys and the serious nature of the

I can't not say the Wyatt segment was better because MY GOD THEY DID SOMETHING TO MAKE THE WYATTS LOOK DANGEROUS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE FUCKING YEARS

seems like half my posts are talking about how Wyatt is dead. more stuff like this, please