Which MMA fighters do you hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Prol already a thread somewhere for this, IDK, thought it might be intrasting.

Give reasons though bros.

RAMPAGE!
Guy is a bitch. Moans about being matched up against 'wrestlers', well guess what bro, its mixed martial arts not boxing you dumbass. Says he has a sirius injury after every single fight (loss).

ANDERSON SILVA!
The avatar <<<< tells the story, but to elaborate, I'm sick of him cherry picking and buddying up to top fighters so he doesnt have to face them. He's like the Mayweather of MMA, very talented and would prol beat everyone at the weight, but chooses to fight overmatched, underwhelming opponents. Plus he beat* Sonnen, or so the UFC say on their site.

JOSE ALDO!
Hate every weight below 155lbs. Hate how he's ranked so highly in everybodys P4P when he hasn't done anything under the UFC banner. His KO on Mendes was great to watch, but also a massive fluke. Just not that good at all, and I would fancy most the lightweights to kick his ass, given the chance. Still think Zombie beats him comfortably btw. (disclaimer - he is very young, so has plenty time to improve)

JOSH KOSCHECK!
Not because he's 'a heel', because I liked that cockyness about him. Hate him mostly because he's boring as fuck to watch (even if you didnt know, you'd guess who his best friend is....) and doesn't have OMG SUCH XPLOSIVE POWAH like Joe Rogan always masturbates over. Only recent KO was against a fat, washed up, uninterested Matt Hughes.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Frankie Edgar: For obvious reasons, because of this dude and his 30 rematches for every fight he has the Lightweight division has been clogged up for years now. Guy is completely delusional and thinks he can take out anybody. Hopefully after getting Ko'd at UFC 150 he'll wake up and realize he isn't shit.

Rampage Jackson: For every reason Cork listed, plus I hate how he thinks he’s still relevant when that’s not the case at all. This guy is done, and has been for years. Needs to fuck off and retire.

Tim Sylvia: I can’t stand this guy, he might not bitch as much as Rampage does but he still goes around begging the UFC to give him a contract when he hasn’t done anything in the sport of MMA in years. He doesn’t have a spot in this sport.

Jon Fitch: One of the most boring fighters on this planet, him and his lay and pray fighting style can fuck right off.

There’s definitely a lot more I just don’t feel like making a really long list.

Dademo

Reaction score
I don't hate any MMA fighter. Hate is a strong word. I just wonder why certain fighters or people do things. So If I list certain fighters, it's only because I dislike them highly, I don't hate them.

But I can't say that I really dislike any fighters nowadays. If I hate ON them, it's just because they beat my favorite fighter, or because of their stupid fanbase.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Rampage: Thing is I used to be a fan but after seeing how he has become such a joke, just a whining piece of crap I can't stand the guy. I mean now I just wanna see someone KO him the F out like how Wandy did twice in Pride. Just kick him out and he be done fighting in UFC. Let him fight elsewhere.

Edgar: I do despise Edgar. I will say the guy is pretty freakin durable cause he just keeps going even after taking some strong hits... but I hate how he keeps getting all these rematches. The BJ rematch was needed cause that was pretty close. The Maynard rematch was needed cause it was a draw. Henderson flat beat Edgar... no need for a rematch. Just move Edgar down and fight Aldo.

Other than that its just fans of fighters that I really dislike.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'm pretty shocked to see the Edgar haters out there. I live about an hour from his area so maybe I talk too many homer fans. I've always liked Edgar though regardless, the way he survived the first rounds against Gray Maynard were amazing. I don't hate a lot either, but I'll just put a few.

1. Rampage- He's just a waste of space these days and continues to run his mouth. Biggest arrogant douche I've seen fight and he's never really impressed me.

2. Kongo- Another guy who really overrates himself even though he's had some good performances. I just think he tries to act like he's some elite fighter, I'll never forget when Mir embarrassed him.

3. Munoz- I watched a half hour of Munoz and Sonnen doing color commentary, it was something I wish I never watched. I don't hate Sonnen because as a wrestling fan, I find it awesome with the promos but Munoz is just dull and doesn't do anything for me. He also thinks he's this great fighter when he hasn't beaten anyone really major.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Agree with Dademo, hate is a strong word. Fighters I dislike;

Edgar; boring, completely uninteresting fighter. Doesn't finish fights (I know he finished Maynard last time they faced, but that was a one off for Edgar) and never really impresses me in winning. At least Fitch imposes his will and makes it abundantly obvious who's won. Edgar is just SO underwhelming. His fights are dull because you know it's going to be a drawn out, 25 minute tap fest. Then there's the freaking rematches. Somehow he escaped Maynard II with a draw, and then they rematched again... now he's facing Henderson in an undeserved rematch. What happens if Bendo loses via decision? Will we see Edgar vs. Henderson III? Edgar has ruined my interest in 155. It's also about time someone finished him. He's been rocked enough times.

Dan Henderson; I mentioned this in the UFC 151 thread. To cut a long story short, he's a whining bitch. He's getting choked out again when he faces Jones.

Alan Belcher; tool with a shitty tattoo.

Brendan Schaub; thoroughly disliked him on TUF. Was delighted to see him KTFO'd by Big Country.

Dademo

Reaction score
I'm pretty shocked to see the Edgar haters out there. I live about an hour from his area so maybe I talk too many homer fans. I've always liked Edgar though regardless, the way he survived the first rounds against Gray Maynard were amazing. I don't hate a lot either, but I'll just put a few.

1. Rampage- He's just a waste of space these days and continues to run his mouth. Biggest arrogant douche I've seen fight and he's never really impressed me.

2. Kongo- Another guy who really overrates himself even though he's had some good performances. I just think he tries to act like he's some elite fighter, I'll never forget when Mir embarrassed him.

3. Munoz- I watched a half hour of Munoz and Sonnen doing color commentary, it was something I wish I never watched. I don't hate Sonnen because as a wrestling fan, I find it awesome with the promos but Munoz is just dull and doesn't do anything for me. He also thinks he's this great fighter when he hasn't beaten anyone really major.

LOL But if I had to make a list this would probably be it. Used to be a fan of Rampage... then saw he was unmotivated and all about the money... your not keeping fans that way.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'd probably put Sonnen on my list as well. His comments about Cro Cop will always anger me when he's brought up. Such a douche move.