• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Shamrock and Angle.

Because TNA is dumb enough to let him go to Raw if he gets to wear a TNA t-shirt.

NorthernMonkey

Reaction score
There's too many I'd like to see return but my top ones would be:

Too Cool - A segment with these and Brodus would be awesome.
Hart Foundation - Would be nice to see the return of Jim Neidhart and Bret Hart together.
Gangrel - Had one of the best gimmicks of the Attitude era in my opinion and would be cool to see some sort of segment with him, Christian and Edge.
APA - Nuff said.
SCSA - Arrive. Raise hell. Leave.
Trish Stratus & Lita - They revitalised the women's division.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'd love to see DDP do something but he wouldn't suit the Raw theme. Otherwise I'd like to see Too Cool, APA, The Brood or the New Age Outlaws. They're all plausable as far as I know and would be a bit more refreshing.

Also, Stone Cold is a must.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
JBL has said he'd be back on WWE TV soon, so it's promising but he didn't say what the role would be.

I'd say Road Dogg, he is already working under WWE so you could easily use him.

I'd love Rikishi to be there, he's been pushing to be on WWE TV again due to the Uso's.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I can actually see Ultimate Warrior being on the 1000th RAW. It would be awesome when his music hits. And haven't WWE's feelings of him changed as of late and in a interview not too long ago HHH was speaking highly of him I'm pretty sure.

Kahuna

Reaction score
Ultimate Warrior coming back would be either hit or miss, and by that I don't mean it would be like Bret Hart coming back, I mean it would legitimately be hit or miss - the guy is a loose cannon and is on the fence, it seems. What would he do? What would be the purpose? Would he wrestle? The guy is horrid in the ring and from his last match I saw a couple years back, he was slow, predictable, sloppy and won a title with a shoulderblock.

I don't know about Warrior, it would be something, thats for sure..

Goldberg comes to mind for me, the guy could show up for the 1000th RAW even, but I doubt it.

I see it as a bit hit or miss in general, there are so many "legends" they could bring back but the ones that would make the most impact really have already returned. If they had saved Bret Hart's return for the 1000th episode as a surprise return as opposed to signing him on to bury Hogan's arrival in TNA, I think that would have been amazing.

If Savage were still alive, I'd be all for a Macho Man return. Hm.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ultimate Warrior on live TV is a no-no.

Kahuna

Reaction score
Ultimate Warrior on live TV is a no-no.

Yeah Im under that impression too, I mean the guy is 1 incoherent rant away from catastrophe - I just think having him on live WWE T.V is a bit of a risk in terms of him just going apeshit and hurting himself or someone, too risky. It would be something to see for sure, but it would just be... bizarre.

Speaking of which, Goldust ought to come back for a stint. Always liked the bizarre one.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Ric Flair is my number one right now. Its been way too long since Naitch has been on TV. It would be a mark out moment to say the least. Now if only he can elbow drop his own suit jacket.

Undertaker would be really awesome even though he's not a Raw guy.

Edge is one of my favorites of all times and its always great to see him

Stone Cold- So many priceless moments on Raw that you would think that he must show up.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
While Undertaker hasn't technically been a Raw guy since 2002, he was a pretty big part of the early years. He main evented the first one, so him making an appearance needs to happen in my opinion.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Ultimate Warrior coming back would be either hit or miss, and by that I don't mean it would be like Bret Hart coming back, I mean it would legitimately be hit or miss - the guy is a loose cannon and is on the fence, it seems. What would he do? What would be the purpose? Would he wrestle? The guy is horrid in the ring and from his last match I saw a couple years back, he was slow, predictable, sloppy and won a title with a shoulderblock.

I don't know about Warrior, it would be something, thats for sure..

Goldberg comes to mind for me, the guy could show up for the 1000th RAW even, but I doubt it.

I see it as a bit hit or miss in general, there are so many "legends" they could bring back but the ones that would make the most impact really have already returned. If they had saved Bret Hart's return for the 1000th episode as a surprise return as opposed to signing him on to bury Hogan's arrival in TNA, I think that would have been amazing.

If Savage were still alive, I'd be all for a Macho Man return. Hm.

I'm a fan of Goldberg but na. Goldberg is a definite no in my opinion. He was never really a RAW star and was a WCW made star/product.

Kahuna

Reaction score
I might be in a minority, or hell I'm probably even on my own for the most part for this but I'd not mind seeing guys like Val Venis or the Godfather come in and do their routine for old times sake.

Mr. Ass coming back would be funny too, best entrance theme in the business I believe. Trish and Lita coming back in would be awesome as well.

I kind of wish a few guys in TNA didn't resign so they could make this spot. RVD coming back would be amazing, and Kurt Angle (who was somewhat rumored to be headed back to WWE earlier this year and early last year) coming back would be awesome as well.

I'd mark out to hell and back if he came out and showed Swagger not to rip him off.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
X-Pac would get a great reaction IMO. Not beyond the realm of possibility considerin who the COO is.

Road Dogg got a great pop at the Royal Rumble and I'm sure he'd put on a great show.

Rowdy Roddy Piper never fails to impress and always gets the biggest pop of the night.

Ken Shamrock may not be the world's most dangerous man anymore but I'd stil shit if I heard his theme music.

JBL cos he's JBL, wrestling GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!

Road Warrior Animal just to hear the theme song.

Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg

DDP is bound to be in great shape with his whole yoga thing so aside from the pop he can propbably still go.

Mick Foley is someone I actually expect to see and a Dolph Ziggler bumpfest could still make him look decent.