• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

which current wwe wrestler would suit MEM

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date

which current wwe wrestler would suit MEM

• Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JBL

• Kane

• Big show

• HBK

• Edge

• Y2J

• HHH

• John Cena

• others

• Total voters

プロディジー (The Prodigy)

I say HBK, because it has to be someone who is a veteran, and had a great career, and in my opinion, HBK is the best of all time.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Well, now that Holly is official and as it was stated by someone else that Holly likes to beat up on young talent just for the heck of it, add him to the list. Not sure how he looks in a suit, but I guess they can add that and make it work.

The only thing working against him would be that he has not been a World Champion unless you count the tag titles.

Beer Money Army

Well, now that Holly is official and as it was stated by someone else that Holly likes to beat up on young talent just for the heck of it, add him to the list. Not sure how he looks in a suit, but I guess they can add that and make it work.

now that was a classless remark there... Holly and main eventers don't mix...
holly bashing young comers Like creed, would suit him...

chavoheat

Reaction score
It will never happen, but I would mark out seeing HHH joining the MEM. He just seems to fit them perfectly.

Plus, he'd be reunited with Nash.

NewHBK

Reaction score
I voted for a Vintage Heel Shawn Michaels. That would be a great addition. But only as the head of the group, not as a sidekick.

HHH would be a fit too.

But i rather see those guys in WWE :)

ben.waller

Reaction score
For me, its a tie between Y2J (in the new more serious persona), and HHH.

Hunter is the kind to lead a group, but I spose there would be a power struggle between Angle and Trips...

Batista would also suit..

Oh, and The Brian Kendrick -shifty eyes-

straight_edge76

Well I highly doubt any of the afformentioned names would ever leave the mig money in the WWE for the 'minor leagues' in terms of finances atleast. But Either Chris Jericho or JBL. Namely because they have the correct swagger and can generate more heat then any current member of the MEM (IMO). Plus they have the credentials to fit in perfectly.

noumenon

Logically..none of them. I'de have to say HHH or HBK would be the safest bet. They've got the highest "legendary" main event status of any of these guys....and they're more in MEM age group :whistlesmile:

I think Jericho would fit in quite well come to think of it. Suit...sycophants...hypocrites....superiority complex. Yeah sorry...Jericho..lol

Chris Jericho easily, no need for me to really explain much. He wears the suit lol, former world champion and the MEM suits him down to a tee.

Sabinizer

Reaction score
JBL has the attitude to be in the Main Event Mafia with his current gimmick.

A heel HBK would be good aswell assuming TNA can think of a reason for the fans to absolutely hate him.

Jay Swagger

Reaction score
I voted for JBL. HHH would be good, but JBL is just perfect for the role. Although Triple H added instead could have the whole team bragging how they have so many Title reigns combined with everyone that its ridiculous. But I still vote JBL. I'm Just Sayin...