Where's Mr. Anderson?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Anderson needs a buffer ike he had in WWE, someone to stop his more annoying habits.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Kenneth follows these two simple steps he will become cool again.

1. Go back to wwe
2. Stop being an idiot.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
WWE probably wouldn't want him back, And he probably wouldn't want to go back with Orton being there.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
From PWTorch

Mr. Anderson returns to TNA at this weekend's live events, teaming with Rob Van Dam against Mexican America, as will Shannon Moore. Anderson took time off for personal reasons

Personal reasons = Broke wrist jerking off to The Italian Stallion.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I was actually wondering this during the last PPV. Not that I was sad to not see him on TV or anything. It was just weird that he hasn't been on a couple of the PPV's I have watched.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm glad to finally be on a forum where the hatred of Anderson is huge. I love it! I've never been a fan of his, he has lame moves and is just pure lame.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Well, Anderson might just be winding down his career in wrestling, in all honesty. He discussed that he didn't want to be a wrestler when he was 40, and that would imply to me that at the time, which was about a year ago, he was already prepared to call it a day as soon as he had made enough money. That and, no one has ever known what role to use him in, for a long period of time at least. His career has been more sporadic than anyone else's in this decade so I woudn't blame him for moving on in his life, however I would love to hear Anderson do some color commentary somewhere. Maybe not in TNA or in WWE, but even if he were to do commentary for some sort of midwest promotion near his hometown of Green Bay, I'd be interested in hearing it. He's a very real guy, he's never really acted like anyone but himself on screen (I guess because he was booked around being a real jackass) and I respect him for retaining his values. I doubt he's done just yet though, I'm just saying what might be happening.

If he isn't done with wrestling for another few years, which is quite likely, I could stand to see him get another World Title reign or at least feud with Bobby Roode. It could be a case of Roode trying to rip off Anderson's schtick and play the asshole. I also wouldn't be opposed to another feud with Bully Ray since I thought they had awesome chemistry on the mic as well as in the ring. But that's just me. I'm an Anderson fan though, honestly.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If he isn't done with wrestling for another few years, which is quite likely, I could stand to see him get another World Title reign or at least feud with Bobby Roode. It could be a case of Roode trying to rip off Anderson's schtick and play the asshole. I also wouldn't be opposed to another feud with Bully Ray since I thought they had awesome chemistry on the mic as well as in the ring. But that's just me. I'm an Anderson fan though, honestly.

To me, Roode isn't ripping off Anderson's schtick, he's way above that these days. I'd be happy with Anderson/Ray again, but I'd be even happier if he was no longer in TNA. He's not needed in the company at this point, nor do I ever see him being needed again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I see him being AJ Styles' partner against Daniels and Kazarian.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I see him being AJ Styles' partner against Daniels and Kazarian.

I would actually quite like that.

@Fuji, he's definitely needed in my opinion. Really, he, Kurt, and Jess are the only top vets that can be utilized to really put over Storm or Roode, whoever needs that extra bump. Since they are the former world champs, a win against him, or any of those other two, will really help them.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I honestly don't think the TNA fans put Anderson on a high enough pedestal to believe another going over him is a strong victory.