• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
3 words.... Matt Freakin Hardy!

Have Cena win the title on RAW. Just so a face has it. One match with Big Show for the title. Then Have Hardy move onto to a fued with him and actually let him win the title. Even if the reign is only a month or so. It would just add more credibility to his character and set up fueds with other main event guys like Cena, Batista (when he's back), HHH, hell even HBK if he ever comes back.

MikeRaw

As long as HHH is able to walk, I doubt anyone is going to step up to the main event of RAW anytime soon...
Man, I'm getting a little tired of you already. Bashing WWE for some of the stupid things they do is great, but really? Do you know anything about wrestling? Trish H has been in WWE for over 12 years, and think of who has stepped up since then. CMS named a few already, in Cena, Batista, and Orton. Oh, but I thought "evil Triple H" won't let anyone be pushed? Grow up.

NinoBrown

Reaction score

Here's 3 more... Fuck Matt Hardy!

Till I see an interesting promo that doesn't involve a family member then he's as good on the mic as LFO back in the day. He's packed on the pounds and that cast has become a crutch in any potential feud he's had. Why add something that doesn't help him win and not others?

kingovkings

Reaction score

Have Cena win the title on RAW. Just so a face has it. One match with Big Show for the title. Then Have Hardy move onto to a fued with him and actually let him win the title. Even if the reign is only a month or so. It would just add more credibility to his character and set up fueds with other main event guys like Cena, Batista (when he's back), HHH, hell even HBK if he ever comes back.

Surely you are taking the piss Matt Hardy hmmm let me think about it. Oh yeah i have and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He isn't ME status and nowhere near ready to carry the wwe title. I cant believe I'm even gonna say this but id rather see Jeff with ME title that Matt. And if I'm even more honest id like to see MVP get his hands on the title before Matt. No disrespect to Matt. But he isn't ready just yet for ME title or even title shots yet. Let alone carry the gold around his wait.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Rosters Thin. Instead of stepping up guys who don't deserve to be there i'd innovate the main event if I was looking to achieve.

How about for the first time in years we try and stop making everyone look strong after feuds and have great matches with big decisive finishes. That way when a loser of a feud pops up in the ME again, it seem's like he went through a trial to get there. Instead of it being "OH HE WAS SCREWED ALL ALONG, HE'S ALWAYS HAD A CHANCE" Especially for the faces.

seX-Power

Well there are the obvious ones like MVP, Kofi and Christian who could be elevated very soon.

However, after a little building, Jack Swagger, Miz and Morrison could be there.

They had great potential with Matt Hardy & Mike Knox but de-pushed them badly.

Also, there is the Hart Dynasty, Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth who may get there one day.

Klide

I would handle it by putting some developments in mid card action while those who were in mid card having a decent push. For some reason I would push Shelton to a title shot. Dude needs more mic help but has can speak for him :D

Reaction score
Triple H is merely where he is on the roster based on his ties with the McMahon familey, you HHH marks had best be savvy enough to not deny that. RAW was pulling ungodly numbers in ratings, talking 8's and 9's, but once Stephanie McMahon gained control of the creative team, she shoved herself and HHH down everyone's throats, and now look what happened. A 3.5 is considered heavenly. Ridiculous.

As far as Triple H 'making' Orton, Batista, and Cena, that is somewhat true, mainly with Batista. I would consider the 'maker' of John Cena to be JBL, who, after a steady almost-year-long reign with wins over Big Show, Eddie Guerrero, and Kurt Angle, dropped the title to John Cena.

Now, as far as making Orton goes, I think Orton made Orton. After his incredible Intercontiental Championship reign with phenomenal matches with Rob Van Dam, Edge, etc., he finally got himself a World Title reign. How long did he hold it? 28 days. Who defeated him for it? Triple H. And for the next several months, Triple H annihilated Orton in their title matches, leaving him to be unworthy of a main event status after being squashed so much. He even entered a stupid low-class feud with Christian (I think it was Christian...). The man who was the World's Heavyweight Champion... reduced to low mid-card feuds, all after a feud with HHH. Sad really... at least Undertaker brought him back where he belonged.

But you make a good case for Batista... who defeated Triple H cleanly, what, three times in succession? Of course, making Batista have more TV time is not an admirable thing to do if you ask me, lol.

But all of this happened in 2005/2006. Who has Triple H put over lately? He's continued to be shoved down our throats as quite possibly the worst babyface on RAW, destroying Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase on a weekly basis, and leveraging himself into every single WrestleMania main event, no matter what the initial feud may be. Ridiculous. Open your eyes, Triple H marks. Open your eyes.

Reaction score
I really don't see R-Truth going from midcard to main-event anytme soon.

I think he has more of a chance then say, Kofi Kingston. The fans mark for his in-crowd entrances, and his flashy moves. It all depends on how serious his character can be taken I guess.