Where I've been

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wait... :what:

You lost me lol

I was comparing you being open minded to being kinky and made a really lame joke... and yeah, it was lame (my joke).

stop using big words like "endears" and expect me to know what you mean plz.

Are you kidding? I barely ever know what I mean, how can I expect anyone else to understand my ramblings?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Exactly why men deserve more rights when it comes to children and babies. It should be equal down the board. It takes two to tango.

Uh... Not to sound weird, BUT... Even though men cant actually "Physically" carry a baby like women do, Men still carry Some FORM or another of a baby none the less. The beginning stage anyways. Lol

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
Uh... Not to sound weird, BUT... Even though men cant actually "Physically" carry a baby like women do, Men still carry Some FORM or another of a baby none the less. The beginning stage anyways. Lol

Science is actually working on creating an artificial womb. The first Test Tube baby was just the first step, but, I remember reading an article, like 10 or so years ago, that pretty much said, it's not "if he can, it's when will he?" Type thing.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
When I get the money, I will be changing it back. I love you, back, my friend. I will keep you in mind when I need talk. I have missed you, too.
200.gif

Reactions: Jeremiah

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Science is actually working on creating an artificial womb. The first Test Tube baby was just the first step, but, I remember reading an article, like 10 or so years ago, that pretty much said, it's not "if he can, it's when will he?" Type thing.
What are they gonna come up with Next? Robots helping people with their House chores? Actually, That would be kinda cool. Hving a robot like that. Lol :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm a little short, still, but, it won't be long until I will have the cash to do so. Thank you. :emoji_slight_smile:

Really? I posted that right after I gifted you enough money to change :p As a welcome back present.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro