Where is Raven these Days?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Is Raven injured or what? We saw him one week with EV and the next week him and Sandman were gone. Sandmans absence was explained but i haven't seen Raven since. Does anyone know what happened too him? Because they ran so short on EV guys they had to use Brian Kendrick when they had Raven.. where has he been and what has he been doing? Has he been finished with TNA too?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I am not sure, and as a huge Raven fan I have to say that I am glad he isn't being used in this EV trainwreck. I honestly liked his feud with Abyss last year and a few other things he has done in TNA, but I think he knows that his career is basically over, but I wouldn't mind seeing him as a manager/annoucer, I feel his mic skills are good enough to remain on the air, as long as his in-ring interraction is kept to a minimum.

Reaction score
Agreed.

He could be fighting Abyss this sunday (What a match that would be!) but Rhyno is instead. He doesn't seem to be there and TNA aren't acknowledging it at all. It's not like hes took his ball home and ran, because he wouldn't do that. I watch every second of TNA (Solely so I can keep up with the storylines) and I can't remember him being injured unless TNA may talk about how brutal Abyss is when the cameras arent running (We'd believe Abyss attacked him after the show, when the cameras werent running).

Reaction score
Raven's most likely laying in a puddle of his own puke or scarfing donuts on the stained, greasy couch in his double wide trailer.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Raven's most likely laying in a puddle of his own puke or scarfing donuts on the stained, greasy couch in his double wide trailer.

LOL? if thats your opinion of him thats great but plenty of people still like him...

and @small i agree it would be better for that to have happened then just have him dissapear.. im keeping my fingers crossed every impact that he will return to help Dreamer and them....

and what do you mean by "but Rhino is instead" Rhino is still a good wrestler and he's probably one of the best guys in the group considering he's always wrestling no matter if its on the indies or TNA or even back a few years in WWE or ECW.... hes always put on good matches... i honestly think the reason they had Abyss pull him out of that match a few nights ago was because EV would have won with Rhino... it was really stupid considering that only 2 guys were pinned.. Sabu was pinned.. Russo wrote in some smart idea that Kendrick would kick the ref out of the ring and get DQ'ed.. and Russo decided to have Rhino removed... then after Dreamer had a good showing eliminating Beer Money, they had him pinned by a cheap shot.. that match was a load of crap..

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Years ago I was a big Raven fan. It seems though ever since he lost that hair vs hair match against Shane Douglas in early TNA that he lost his edge. His skills since then have diminished rapidly year by year. I can't see him coming back with any thing major like he did with the Gathering in early TNA, since they tried to rehash a group with Raven not too long ago and it failed. I think he should just stop wrestling and be a commentator and on the creative writing team.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Him on creative might be interesting because i think hed be able to bring some more interesting hardcore-style matches.. especially if it means russo gets less power.. the only thing would be if he wrote more hardcore-style matches as part of creative and they got accepted, chance for injury would increase.. and would the group you were talking about be the Richards, Daffney, and Raven group? cuz yeah that kinda sucked lol

Reaction score
and @small i agree it would be better for that to have happened then just have him dissapear.. im keeping my fingers crossed every impact that he will return to help Dreamer and them....

But it still won't make sense. TNA NEED consistancy and they aren't doing this. For Raven not to be there ruins the storyline since Dreamer needed someone else to be in the tag match (Kendrick) so Raven being in EVs lockerroom in the future would be pointless.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I was hoping they'd have said on TNA that he was injured or something and then have him return but thats probably not happening now thanks to kendrick.. unless TNA "Suspends" Kendrick as a work for attacking that ref, then Raven returns to take his place.. also i don't see why they couldn't have used Stevie in that match either..

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but, I had an idea.

Raven and Abyss have had history in TNA as both friends and enemies, the last time they were allies in a tag match. Is it possible that Raven could be One of "They"? I just thought it might be possible because it would explain Raven's dissapearance from the EV thing and the fact that TNA hasn't mentioned him no-showing. He could simply be one of "they" to get back at Dreamer and them, and could have just come down the one night they were being attacked to put on a showing and pretend he was on their side.

Reaction score
^ I thought that tbh. I also thought Foley could be THEY with Raven (Since we never saw Foley injure his ankle and it could be a plot for him to remain in the enemys good books but he'll reveal himself to be THEY soon). I can't see Raven returning unless he is infact "THEY". I mean, Before HARDCORE Justice, Raven turned on Dreamer then suddenly dissappears. It can't be co-incidental.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly on Raven. Mick Foley i thought they had Morgan or someone "injure" it in the back, atleast thats what i thought i read somewhere, might be wrong though.

Reaction score
You guys don't think he got too drunk, cracked out, or slept late through a show and was fired?

I think you guys are giving "Jake Roberts Jr." too much credit..

imported_Adam

Reaction score
You guys don't think he got too drunk, cracked out, or slept late through a show and was fired?

I think you guys are giving "Jake Roberts Jr." too much credit..

Its clear that you don't like him but that doesn't mean everything you think of him is true. Also if he was fired im sure they (TNA) would have released a statement about him like they did The Sandman.