Where do you want Brock at WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he should be booked at all this year. With the amount of matches that are a possibility this year I don't see why he should have a place on the card

UnderTaker vs Sting
CM Punk Vs Seth Rollins
UE vs NWO
UE vs Miz & Morrison
The Fiend vs John Cena
AJ Styles vs Edge
AJ vs Cena
Roman vs Rock
NXT MITB for a contact & title shot
Goldberg vs Riddle
They also got Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, HHH, Rey Mysterio, all the NXT guys, Orton so many guys

If he HAS to be booked he should be booked to job against Orton or Drew but I don't want to see him on the card at all honestly

Do you?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The only thing i can think of, and he should lose, based on your card, is the fiend vs Brock... they should’ve done this at Survivor Series if you ask me, but this at mania... I think it would be fun to see and have the fiend defeat Brock.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Shouldn't it be Kevin Owen's? He is the top babyface on raw. Makes complete sense for him to beat Rollins and move on to Lesnar.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I keep on praying for Lashley and Lesnar.

But if I had to choose anyone else The Fiend

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think Raw could be gaining strong contenders for Lesnar come Mania. I feel like they're kind of in a recuperative state right now where people like Owens, Black, Murphy, Rusev, Ricochet, Andrade, McIntyre and now also Samoa Joe aren't just getting prominent TV time, but they're also getting wins. Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar would make a lot of sense but I obviously wouldn't mind something like Aleister Black vs Brock Lesnar. And if all else fails, we still have Mojo Rawley

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think Raw could be gaining strong contenders for Lesnar come Mania. I feel like they're kind of in a recuperative state right now where people like Owens, Black, Murphy, Rusev, Ricochet, Andrade, McIntyre and now also Samoa Joe aren't just getting prominent TV time, but they're also getting wins. Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar would make a lot of sense but I obviously wouldn't mind something like Aleister Black vs Brock Lesnar. And if all else fails, we still have Mojo Rawley

Brock has lots of strong contenders... there's just no point because anybody they book is going to NOT look like a strong contender when they have Brock squash them.

They should have Drew or Joe pummel him & bust him open.

Joe should just right cross knock him out cold & then pin him midspeech on raw & then the next week *CHOKE him out.

Not to mention, this is in the scenario that he MUST be booked because he shouldn't be.

Anybody that deserves to be on the WM card that is big enough not to take spots away from all the potential matches this year and that you would have face Brock, I would much rather see them in a different match instead of Brock. If it were me I wouldn't book him.

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Brock has lots of strong contenders... there's just no point because anybody they book is going to NOT look like a strong contender when they have Brock squash them.

They should have Drew or Joe pummel him & bust him open.

Joe should just right cross knock him out cold & pin him midspeech on raw & then the next week child him out.

Not to mention, this is in the scenario that he MUST be booked because he shouldn't be.

Anybody that deserves to be on the WM card that is big enough not to take spots away from all the potential matches this year and that you would have face Brock, I would much rather see them in a different match instead of Brock. If it were me I wouldn't book him.
Think it should be drew vs Brock. Make drew actually look strong and whoop Brock’s ass. Hell like you said, even get a pinfall win over him on Raw.
We’ve seen joe already, let drew step up and win lose or draw, give Brock the fight of his life at mania...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It does seem like they learned from the Baron Corbin vs Rollins feud, as bad as that was, if that was the bandaid while they built up challengers behind them it would have been OK long term.

Carmella can hold the Women's title while Becky Lynch is winning matches during the 8:45 hour of Smackdown.

Like they learned from having to trust lesnar again

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Think it should be drew vs Brock. Make drew actually look strong and whoop Brock’s ass. Hell like you said, even get a pinfall win over him on Raw.
We’ve seen joe already, let drew step up and win lose or draw, give Brock the fight of his life at mania...

See that's the clincher though... even if they do book Brock against a guy we want, they won't "look strong"

Also even if they do, there's more interesting matches. Keep Brock away

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
See that's the clincher though... even if they do book Brock against a guy we want, they won't "look strong"

Also even if they do, there's more interesting matches. Keep Brock away
Yeah, I’m just hoping that they do make the other guy at least look strong. They did it with Joe, Braun, Roman, and Seth, so hopefully they would do it with Drew